SURVEY NOW FINISHED! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART. We’re looking for professional videographers who are based in Europe, the US, and Canada who are willing to share their opinions and give us feedback about their video shooting experiences. *For qualifying camera owners.
We have 500 32GB SDHC cards to give away to participants on a first come, first served basis in our RedShark Professional Videographer survey!
The survey closes on 15th Feb at 11:59pm GMT, although it may close earlier if the maximum number of participants is reached beforehand. The survey will warn you if we have already had sufficient responses for your camera. The survey is open to owners of professional videographer and camcorder equipment including Blackmagic, Canon, Fujifilm, Panasonic and Sony models.
If you qualify to enter, head on over to complete the survey now using this link!
Full terms & conditions follow on the next page.
|Blackmagic Design||URSA Mini Pro 4.6K (Pro model only)|
|Blackmagic Design||Pocket Cinema Camera 4K|
|Canon||C200 (C200, C200B)|
|Canon||5D IV, 5D III|
|Fujifilm||X-H1, X-T3, X-T2|
Image: One photo - Shutterstock
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRO CAMCORDER SURVEY SUBMISSIONS
Please read this carefully because it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and RedShark News (the “Promoter”).
- By completing the survey you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Each qualifying (see 3.0) entrant will be entitled to receive one 32GB SDHC Memory Card (“Incentive”).
- The survey and the Incentive are open to all residents of Europe, US and Canada Only and aged 18 years or over. Each respondent must be a professional videographer. The survey will close when 500 responses have been submitted and validated. Additionally, should the quota of any product be met, the survey will terminate for that product owner participating in the survey at at time.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not, in the opinion of the Promoter, comply with the requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You agree to provide truthful and well considered answers to our market research activities.
- The survey will be open from: 28th January 2019 until 15th February 2019 (inclusive) and only surveys submitted during this timeframe will be valid. Please note: only one 32GB SDHC Memory Card will be sent to each validated respondent's postal address. Prizes will only be shipped to countries in EU, USA or Canada.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is as follows: 32GB SDHC Memory Card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes will not be awarded to participants who are disqualified as a result of the exclusions within the survey.
- The prize will be sent to the entrant by post within 45 days of survey closure.
- The prize is supplied by Agent3 Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the survey will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RedShark News and not to any other party.
- Entry into the survey will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Participants may be invited to additional research by Agent3 Ltd if they have opted in to be contacted within the survey (non compulsory).
PERSONAL DATA AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- By completing the survey, you agree and acknowledge that the Promoter is permitted to receive your registration data and all survey responses, data and information provided by you (“Survey Content”).
- All Survey Content becomes the intellectual property of the Promoter (RedShark News) and/or its client or partners and you waive any moral rights you may have in regard to the Survey Content.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering the survey all entrants agree to submit to the laws of England and Wales in respect to the operation of the survey, regardless of their country of residence.
Promoter: RedShark News