21 Jun 2018
5 great quick tips on using the Canon C200
- Written by RedShark News Staff
The Canon EOS C200 is a great camera for all types of shoot. Here are some great tips on how to get the best from it as well as making your life easier!
Read 4878 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Can you really use a $1000 monitor for professional grading?
- Asus now has a range that's appealing to video professionals [sponsored]
- How to use DaVinci Resolve 16: Slow motion and effects
- Atomos brings multi-cam switching to the Shogun 7
- EditMate turns Premiere Pro into a multi-user powerhouse [sponsored]
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42781) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12139) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7759) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6936) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4897) If you love electronic music, you'll love this
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (343) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (693) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (3041) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2066) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4856) What's it like to own the original ARRI Alexa?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video