Sony's PL mount prime lenses impressed Mark a lot with their optical performance and absolutely minimal focus breathing. Watch the results in his review and shoot tests below.
22 Feb 2018
Sony's PL CineAlta primes have great optical performance [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10263) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (10187) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (9176) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (6430) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6321) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Saturday 20 Oct 2018 - (904) This is how to make a product marketing video properly
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (3503) The Olympus TG-5: The real pocket camera?
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (1009) Five ways that analogue photography can make you a much better DP
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (1482) How to get hold of the perfect music score, legally
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (724) Amazing video showing the secrets of capturing a falcon in flight
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video