The original Atomos Sumo monitor is proving to be extremely popular. In this video from IBC 2017, Atomos fill us in with more details on the new Sumo M standalone monitor, as well telling us details of some interesting new capabilities for the original Sumo to be introduced in forthcoming firmware updates.
22 Sep 2017
Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
RedShark at IBC 2017: We catch up with Tony Trent from Atomos to talk about what they have in store in the next couple of months and about the Sumo monitor and recorder range they have been working on.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (19134) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10073) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (10040) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (9026) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6267) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (449) Five ways that analogue photography can make you a much better DP
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (967) How to get hold of the perfect music score, legally
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (545) Amazing video showing the secrets of capturing a falcon in flight
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (1376) Lightworks 14.5 adds 70 new features
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (2553) Traditional techniques make First Man an immersive and authentic cinematic experience
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video