Warren Eagles interview: How do we deal with grading in an HDR world?
- Written by Simon Wyndham
HDR has opened up a whole new world when it comes to colour grading. But it has also opened up a whole can of worms as to the best way to deal with it. We caught up with top colourist Warren Eagles at NAB 2019 for this enlightening interview to try and make sense of it all.
Simon Wyndham is Deputy Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
Latest from Simon Wyndham
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19466) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13487) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6454) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 14 Apr 2019 - (5945) There were some important developments in LED lighting at this year's NAB Show
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (5702) Blackmagic confirms ongoing support for Fusion with Fusion 16 Studio
- Tuesday 23 Apr 2019 - (158) Thunderbolt storage - made bigger and faster
- Monday 22 Apr 2019 - (515) The future looks very good for Boris FX
- Sunday 21 Apr 2019 - (844) When you're filming on a mountain, make sure you're properly prepared
- Saturday 20 Apr 2019 - (5054) Arguing in the edit suite: how it can be a good thing
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (1062) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be