Warren Eagles interview: How do we deal with grading in an HDR world?
- Written by Simon Wyndham
HDR has opened up a whole new world when it comes to colour grading. But it has also opened up a whole can of worms as to the best way to deal with it. We caught up with top colourist Warren Eagles at NAB 2019 for this enlightening interview to try and make sense of it all.
Simon Wyndham is the Editor of RedShark News, a professional cameraman and video producer of 20 odd years. With a background in indy feature making, he has been writing camera reviews and tech articles for as long as he can remember. When he isn't producing bread and butter corporate videos he can be found hucking the gnar on rivers whitewater kayaking and adventure sports filming.
Latest from Simon Wyndham
- Technological advances could now be drastically sped up
- Work from home with these Frame.io remote workflows tutorials
- How to disinfect your camera gear. What works, and what doesn't?
- Moment's Variable ND filters have a unique design and a great price
- Atomos Ninja V has been given some great new abilities
- Sunday 15 Mar 2020 - (61654) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Thursday 19 Mar 2020 - (17619) This clever new algorithm can make 3D objects from 2D photos
- Sunday 22 Mar 2020 - (15896) 61 years ago the biggest industry advance ever was revealed at NAB
- Friday 20 Mar 2020 - (8792) FPGAs are already amazing. This one shows us the future
- Saturday 14 Mar 2020 - (6872) 65mm film sales are at an all time high. Why?
- Saturday 28 Mar 2020 - (738) SSL 2+ is a chunky professional audio interface with the irresistible bonus of that “SSL Sound”
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (604) Your computer could be part of valuable research into Covid-19
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (1380) Tourbox: The control surface you can use for anything?
- Friday 27 Mar 2020 - (2718) New compression tech turns existing codecs on their head
- Thursday 26 Mar 2020 - (773) NAB NY is looking good, but faces challenges [Opinion]