When Arri recently announced the ALEXA Mini LF it got a few tongues wagging. The original ALEXA Mini is an incredibly useful and versatile system. Originally visualised as a version of the camera that could go where the full size system couldn't, the Mini is in fact often rigged up as an A-cam for many productions. When the ALEXA LF was released it only stood to reason that it had a Mini counterpart. And so it transpired that the Mini LF wasn't long in coming. In this video we discuss this extremely important camera with Arri Product Manager Marc Shipman-Mueller.
09 Apr 2019
ALEXA Mini LF - Everything you need to know with Arri at NAB 2019
- Written by RedShark News Staff
The Arri ALEXA Mini LF is undoubtedly one of the hottest tickets right now at NAB 2019. We took to the Arri stand and got the full lowdown about the camera that everyone at the show is talking about.
Read 4475 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Secure, intelligent file transfer in a hybrid cloud/multi-cloud world is more important than ever before [sponsored]
- Get some great deals with Gudsen MOZA's Black Friday event [sponsored]
- Red Giant Complete is now available on subscription
- Here's a comprehensive tutorial video for DaVinci Resolve's Cut Page
- This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49548) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17409) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12585) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5652) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 23 Nov 2019 - (5391) NLEs are about to explode
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (16) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (344) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (2465) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (367) Critically assessing lights is highly complex
- Wednesday 4 Dec 2019 - (1525) The Panasonic AJ-CX4000 shows that the ENG camera is far from dead
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video