When Arri recently announced the ALEXA Mini LF it got a few tongues wagging. The original ALEXA Mini is an incredibly useful and versatile system. Originally visualised as a version of the camera that could go where the full size system couldn't, the Mini is in fact often rigged up as an A-cam for many productions. When the ALEXA LF was released it only stood to reason that it had a Mini counterpart. And so it transpired that the Mini LF wasn't long in coming. In this video we discuss this extremely important camera with Arri Product Manager Marc Shipman-Mueller.
09 Apr 2019
ALEXA Mini LF - Everything you need to know with Arri at NAB 2019
- Written by RedShark News Staff
The Arri ALEXA Mini LF is undoubtedly one of the hottest tickets right now at NAB 2019. We took to the Arri stand and got the full lowdown about the camera that everyone at the show is talking about.
Read 3009 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek shows off its new 4K gear at NAB 2019
- What were the best things at NAB 2019?
- Resolve 16 and Frame.io - We are entering a transformative phase in video production
- Atomos Shogun 7 - We give you the full lowdown straight from CEO Jeromy Young
- Dave and Bas report on the exciting first day at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19465) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13485) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6454) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 14 Apr 2019 - (5945) There were some important developments in LED lighting at this year's NAB Show
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (5702) Blackmagic confirms ongoing support for Fusion with Fusion 16 Studio
- Tuesday 23 Apr 2019 - (153) Thunderbolt storage - made bigger and faster
- Monday 22 Apr 2019 - (513) The future looks very good for Boris FX
- Sunday 21 Apr 2019 - (844) When you're filming on a mountain, make sure you're properly prepared
- Saturday 20 Apr 2019 - (5054) Arguing in the edit suite: how it can be a good thing
- Friday 19 Apr 2019 - (1062) The lion king shows how great modern animation can be
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video