SURVEY NOW CLOSED! THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK PART!
It's hard to believe but RedShark's six years old! That's nearly six thousand articles - all of which are still searchable on the site. It's a huge repository of knowledge for the Moving Image industry.
To make sure that we're bringing you the sort of coverage you want to see, we're asking you to complete our survey.
It doesn't take more than a few minutes to complete and as soon as you're done you'll be a candidate to win a shiny new iPad.
Please note that your data is safe with us. You can see our data policy here, and we are GDPR compliant. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The survey is running from the 2nd July until the 8th July (inclusive).
With further ado, here is the link to the survey! Full terms and conditions follow on the next page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read this carefully because it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and RedShark News (the “Promoter”).
- By completing the survey you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
- One entrant who will be randomly selected will be entitled to receive an Apple iPad Mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey (“Incentive”).
- The survey and the Incentive will be open Globally with no country exclusions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not, in the opinion of the Promoter, comply with the requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You agree to provide truthful and well considered answers to our market research activities.
- The survey will be open from: Monday 2nd July until Sunday 8th July 2018 (inclusive) and only surveys submitted during this timeframe will be valid. Please note: only one respondent will be randomly selected to receive one Apple iPad Mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey and only one Apple iPad Mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey will be sent to their postal address.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is as follows: Apple iPad Mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 28 days of being notified of their win. Only one Apple iPad Mini 4 32GB Wi-Fi - Space Grey will be sent to the randomly selected winner and their postal address.
- The prize is supplied by Amazon The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England and Wales].
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RedShark News and not to any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- By completing the survey, you agree and acknowledge that the Promoter is permitted to receive your registration data and all survey responses, data and information provided by you (“Survey Content”).
- All Survey Content becomes the intellectual property of the Promoter (RedShark News) and/or its client or partners and you waive any moral rights you may have in regard to the Survey Content.
- We RedShark News (The promoter) confirm that we operate by GDPR regulations.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering the survey all entrants agree to submit to the laws of England and Wales in respect to the operation of the survey, regardless of their country of residence.
Promoter: RedShark News