You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- This is why the Sony FS5 is one of the best cameras for run & gun filming [sponsored]
- EditShare Flow now supports third party storage
- This incredible 4K video shows the Moon in a whole new way
- Arri's Alura zoom lens is so good it's an "investment for the future"
- Definitive dos and don’ts for contributing stock footage [sponsored]
- Sunday 15 Jul 2018 - (192267) There will probably be no 8K. In fact, there will probably be no pixels at all in the future
- Saturday 7 Jul 2018 - (28544) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Thursday 12 Jul 2018 - (9603) New Blackmagic Design eGPU gives big boost to the MacBook Pro
- Tuesday 10 Jul 2018 - (7261) The Mac is still an extremely credible creative machine
- Wednesday 11 Jul 2018 - (6509) New sensor chart shows all major cinema camera sensor sizes at a glance
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (439) We'll all be watching 12K very soon!*
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (757) The 4:3 ratio isn't dead yet
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (1189) This is why the Sony FS5 is one of the best cameras for run & gun filming [sponsored]
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1715) Games engines are making photorealistic AR for live broadcast easy
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1331) Are we too sensitive about noise?