You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Nominate your favourite products for the NAB RedShark Awards
- RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
- Watch our unboxing of the new Fujinon Cinema Zooms [video]
- Five Dos and Don'ts of using stock footage [sponsored]
- Take part in our wireless video survey and win an iPad!
- Sunday 18 Mar 2018 - (33907) This may be the most important lesson about colour you'll ever see
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (31035) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (28084) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (5217) Four techniques that are certain to revolutionise cameras
- Wednesday 7 Mar 2018 - (4858) Roger Deakins finally just won an Oscar. Here's his story
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (725) This amazing music video shows industrial robots as you've never seen them before
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (877) Resolution: We discuss Pixel Power with RED's Graeme Nattress
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (1105) Your lens choice is as important as an artists choice of brush
- Monday 19 Mar 2018 - (861) Nominate your favourite products for the NAB RedShark Awards
- Monday 19 Mar 2018 - (2622) Sigma Cine Lenses could be the perfect match of price point and performance [Review]