You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 08. Properties & Generators
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the eighth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at Properties & Generators: how to add graphics, use the Inspector, all about resizing, keyframing, adjusting the filters and more. It starts with text and titling.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Watch the recording of RedShark Live with the EVA1 5.7K RAW and live switching with the Atomos Sumo
- Creating the perfect stock footage [sponsored]
- How to create stock footage with minimal expense [sponsored]
- Dark and edgy cinematography in Showreel of the Week
- G-Technology R-Series SSD: A blazing fast little rugged drive
- Saturday 18 Aug 2018 - (24690) How 8K video will be the new still photography
- Saturday 11 Aug 2018 - (24380) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9683) PXW-Z280: Back to the future with Sony's new 3 sensor masterpiece
- Tuesday 14 Aug 2018 - (9289) Nvidia's staggeringly powerful new GPU means the future just got closer by ten years
- Thursday 9 Aug 2018 - (6249) The DJI Ronin-S is a highly compact and portable stabilisation system
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (996) Io 4K Plus: AJA's cutting edge HDR capable external I/O device (updated)
- Tuesday 21 Aug 2018 - (246) The Piano was a triumph of sound design
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (931) Once we lose our old technology, it may be gone forever
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (744) Will cloud archiving ever be a reality?
- Monday 20 Aug 2018 - (5358) Apple's 2018 MacBook Pro is the most powerful laptop it has made