You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (49221) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28396) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 9 Apr 2018 - (28079) The 4K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, quite probably, changes everything!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12120) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Monday 9 Apr 2018 - (8436) First hands on with the 4K Pocket Cinema Camera and Resolve 15
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (178) Fuji X-H1 music video first - footage and background story
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (657) Are some vintage lenses a risk to health?
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (728) Getting exposure right is hard. It's all about balance
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (886) Fujinon's amazing new 46x 4K broadcast lens
- Sunday 22 Apr 2018 - (1758) This is why there's no substitute for dedicated video and film lenses