You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 05. Working with Audio
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fifth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at all things audio: clip and track techniques, levels, mixing, effects, channel mapping, and how to import it all onto the timeline in the first place.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- When a lens is more than just a lens: Introducing ZEISS eXtended Data [Sponsored]
- Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47764) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8613) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7923) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7129) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5417) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (81) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (877) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (795) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1095) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4412) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE