You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
08 Nov 2016
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 04. Trimming
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fourth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at trimming: ripple, roll, slip, slide, and multi-point trimming techniques.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Nominate your favourite products for the NAB RedShark Awards
- RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
- Watch our unboxing of the new Fujinon Cinema Zooms [video]
- Five Dos and Don'ts of using stock footage [sponsored]
- Take part in our wireless video survey and win an iPad!
- Sunday 18 Mar 2018 - (33911) This may be the most important lesson about colour you'll ever see
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (31035) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (28084) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (5217) Four techniques that are certain to revolutionise cameras
- Wednesday 7 Mar 2018 - (4858) Roger Deakins finally just won an Oscar. Here's his story
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (733) This amazing music video shows industrial robots as you've never seen them before
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (884) Resolution: We discuss Pixel Power with RED's Graeme Nattress
- Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 - (1110) Your lens choice is as important as an artists choice of brush
- Monday 19 Mar 2018 - (862) Nominate your favourite products for the NAB RedShark Awards
- Monday 19 Mar 2018 - (2627) Sigma Cine Lenses could be the perfect match of price point and performance [Review]
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video