You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 03. Creative Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the third episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, this time Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at creative editing techniques. This episode looks at markers nesting, replacing clips, transitions, search and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
- Metadata capable lenses from Zeiss help to smooth post workflows [video]
- The latest from Blackmagic Design at IBC 2017 [video]
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47465) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11802) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8410) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7571) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (6876) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (571) Ladies and gentlemen, we are photo-real objects floating in space
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (562) Cinemartin's Eclipse monitor: slim, light, and bright
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (1371) Your new, $149 film scanner from Nikon
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (1889) How to shoot HDR with FS7, FS5 and Fujinon Cine Zoom
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (3624) The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced