You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- This is why the Sony FS5 is one of the best cameras for run & gun filming [sponsored]
- EditShare Flow now supports third party storage
- This incredible 4K video shows the Moon in a whole new way
- Arri's Alura zoom lens is so good it's an "investment for the future"
- Definitive dos and don’ts for contributing stock footage [sponsored]
- Sunday 15 Jul 2018 - (192267) There will probably be no 8K. In fact, there will probably be no pixels at all in the future
- Saturday 7 Jul 2018 - (28545) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Thursday 12 Jul 2018 - (9604) New Blackmagic Design eGPU gives big boost to the MacBook Pro
- Tuesday 10 Jul 2018 - (7261) The Mac is still an extremely credible creative machine
- Wednesday 11 Jul 2018 - (6510) New sensor chart shows all major cinema camera sensor sizes at a glance
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (443) We'll all be watching 12K very soon!*
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (759) The 4:3 ratio isn't dead yet
- Friday 20 Jul 2018 - (1196) This is why the Sony FS5 is one of the best cameras for run & gun filming [sponsored]
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1718) Games engines are making photorealistic AR for live broadcast easy
- Thursday 19 Jul 2018 - (1333) Are we too sensitive about noise?