You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 02. Basic Editing
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the second episode of our exclusive 10 part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at basic editing techniques. Includes: the editing interface; creating a basic timeline; marking in and out on clips; and getting them into the timeline.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- How to create wonderful natural looking light for a corporate shoot [Video]
- Bolt 10K: New visually lossless long distance transmitter from Teradek
- There’s a new and clever way to set up and control the Panasonic EVA1 [sponsored]
- Nominate your favourite products for the NAB RedShark Awards
- RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
- Sunday 18 Mar 2018 - (34638) This may be the most important lesson about colour you'll ever see
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (31178) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (28193) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Wednesday 21 Mar 2018 - (22909) Why put a camera on your shoulder?
- Wednesday 21 Mar 2018 - (7177) AI can make photos fake in a way that Photoshop never could. And it may take all of us by surprise.
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (284) Why multicam is possibly the best way to shoot drama
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (727) Freedom of movement will create the ultimate VR experiences
- Friday 23 Mar 2018 - (1349) This could be the best way to get top software without destroying your bank account!
- Thursday 22 Mar 2018 - (1171) How to create wonderful natural looking light for a corporate shoot [Video]
- Thursday 22 Mar 2018 - (2789) A total revolution in processor design is just around the corner