Bas Goossens from Ministry of Frames has been giving the G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV a thorough testing in production environments for RedShark, and he shares his thoughts in his extensive video review below.
21 Feb 2019
G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV: Here's our extensive video review.
- Written by RedShark News Staff
The G-Speed Shuttle EV is a 4-bay RAID storage system designed for the rigours of video editing and storage. Here's our video review.
Read 1664 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- How to find new music for your video you'll actually like [sponsored]
- So you need to fly to a shoot. How do you pack your gear?
- Give us your opinion about modern cameras, and win a 32GB memory stick!* What's not to like? [Survey now finished!]
- Watch how BMD Ursa Mini Pros were used to shoot major feature film "Stand!"
- What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Sunday 10 Mar 2019 - (35469) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Sunday 17 Mar 2019 - (17748) Data Bending: Creating Unique Digital Visual Effects
- Monday 11 Mar 2019 - (11152) The one simple secret of lighting a face
- Tuesday 5 Mar 2019 - (7221) Surprise unveiling of USB 4.0, and it rivals Thunderbolt 3 speeds
- Wednesday 13 Mar 2019 - (6066) The Sony PXW-Z90 - The perfect documentary camera?
- Tuesday 19 Mar 2019 - (19) The Nikon Z 6 - Has the king of the crossover cameras arrived?
- Tuesday 19 Mar 2019 - (424) High frame rate cinema, what’s going wrong? [opinion]
- Monday 18 Mar 2019 - (798) Three great optical effects you can create in camera
- Monday 18 Mar 2019 - (1434) Cinemartin has gone and taken its 8K camera with it
- Monday 18 Mar 2019 - (850) SmallHD launches Focus 7
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video