Bas Goossens from Ministry of Frames has been giving the G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV a thorough testing in production environments for RedShark, and he shares his thoughts in his extensive video review below.
21 Feb 2019
G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV: Here's our extensive video review.
- Written by RedShark News Staff
The G-Speed Shuttle EV is a 4-bay RAID storage system designed for the rigours of video editing and storage. Here's our video review.
Read 2183 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Here's what to look for in an editing monitor [sponsored]
- Teradek shows off its new 4K gear at NAB 2019
- What were the best things at NAB 2019?
- Resolve 16 and Frame.io - We are entering a transformative phase in video production
- Saturday 11 May 2019 - (18943) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Tuesday 21 May 2019 - (16594) Apple is inching closer to revealing its new generation Mac Pro.
- Saturday 18 May 2019 - (13499) How to work with high ISO
- Friday 10 May 2019 - (7223) The future of GPUs: Intel is getting serious [Opinion]
- Monday 13 May 2019 - (4793) Blackmagic's 8K switcher is a vision from the future
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (540) These are the five top action cameras to look out for in 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (1058) Apple has finally given the world what it wants, an 8-core MacBook Pro
- Friday 24 May 2019 - (3313) Fujifilm’s impressive (and expensive) new 102 megapixel GFX100
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (1126) How to record from a microphone to a computer for voiceovers, podcasts, etc. [Sponsored]
- Thursday 23 May 2019 - (956) Bebob's Micro batteries will last longer than your camera
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video