11 Apr 2019
What were the best things at NAB 2019?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
It's time for our third video roundup of NAB 2019, and this time Dave and Bas talk about what they found most interesting at the show. But first, Dave needs to employ a translator.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Secure, intelligent file transfer in a hybrid cloud/multi-cloud world is more important than ever before [sponsored]
- Get some great deals with Gudsen MOZA's Black Friday event [sponsored]
- Red Giant Complete is now available on subscription
- Here's a comprehensive tutorial video for DaVinci Resolve's Cut Page
- This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49548) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17412) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12591) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5656) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 23 Nov 2019 - (5393) NLEs are about to explode
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (94) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (363) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (2597) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (374) Critically assessing lights is highly complex
- Wednesday 4 Dec 2019 - (1554) The Panasonic AJ-CX4000 shows that the ENG camera is far from dead
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video