13 Jan 2013
Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Tuesday 8 Aug 2017 - (11452) Why AMD’s Ryzen Threadripper is such a big deal
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11108) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10828) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8014) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7433) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (298) How IBC stays ahead of the curve
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (1957) Digital vs film. Has the digital process become over complicated and expensive?
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (915) Ten years of superlative aviation filmmaking
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (1829) Is the Nikon D850 waiting in the wings with 8K timelapse?
- Monday 21 Aug 2017 - (2635) Mistika Insight, free high end editing and finishing software
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video