13 Jan 2013
Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (17843) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12250) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (6085) Transform Your Video With Light Leak Overlays (+ Freebie Inside) [sponsored]
- Tuesday 14 Feb 2017 - (5952) DJI Osmo Mobile: good run and gun on a budget?
- Saturday 18 Feb 2017 - (5510) SLR Magic's Anamorphot primes: anamorphic on a (relative) budget
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (289) ZEISS Cinema Zoom Lenses [sponsored]
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (0) Blackmagic ATEM Television Studio HD and Web Presenter: first look
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (774) First look at Varicam Pure 4K raw footage
- Thursday 23 Feb 2017 - (770) SmallHD takes its first steps into OLED
- Wednesday 22 Feb 2017 - (1146) Sony claims world’s fastest flash memory
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video