13 Jan 2013
Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12947) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10379) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (7784) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6378) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5867) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (325) Animatronic dinosaurs and 24K giant screens - welcome to the future of cinema
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (843) Why Sony's FS700 is still a great camera five years on
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (624) This problem with Virtual Reality displays needs to be fixed
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (954) Magix Software upgrades SpectraLayers Pro
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (2788) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video