13 Jan 2013
Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13975) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13733) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10381) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (8884) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6753) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (20) Rampant Design releases new tools for Premiere Pro
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1068) AMD's forthcoming Radeon RX Vega: greater GPU power at lower cost?
- Wednesday 29 Mar 2017 - (1051) Sony nails its colours to the live HDR mast
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (392) Some notable 360° video projects from the virtual front [sponsored]
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (930) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video