Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 11 Oct 2015 - (45233) We may have solved the mystery of why film just looks better
- Friday 9 Oct 2015 - (17949) Light L16: Revolutionary computational photography camera hits the market
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (14907) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Tuesday 29 Sep 2015 - (9806) Why the film look still matters in the digital age
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (7643) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world
- Wednesday 14 Oct 2015 - (126) Royalty free music licensing?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (781) Easy drag-and-drop video effects clips from Rampant
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (6094) Was the DSLR revolution worth it?
- Tuesday 13 Oct 2015 - (1301) Content: The big problem with VR
- Monday 12 Oct 2015 - (4200) How to calibrate your monitor
3D 4K 8K Alexa Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Blackmagic pocket cinema camera Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI D16 Digital Bolex DSLR Editing F55 Film gh4 GoPro HD iPhone lenses Lightworks Mac Pro NAB NLE Nvidia panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony Sony A7s SSD Thunderbolt UHD VFX