13 Jan 2013
Replay: 4K lenses. What does that even mean?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In case you missed it first time round: The absolute myth of dedicated 4K lenses
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (93729) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38643) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22402) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Saturday 8 Oct 2016 - (14778) The art of Colour Rendering
- Friday 7 Oct 2016 - (8693) The impressive new Sony a6500 raises the sub-$1500 mirrorless bar
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (539) The end of shaky video?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (936) What Convergent has done with Titan shows the way to capturing all camera angles at once
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (4085) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (1666) Sigma Cine Lenses now shipping
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (1491) 8K is part of the journey, not the destination
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Colour Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX