05 Apr 2016
Infographic: What is everyone actually doing about Media Management? [Sponsored]
- Written by Guest Author
Sony has conducted an interesting poll that might reveal why so many people lose so much of their content for good.
Read 2834 times
Published in Technology & Computing
Latest from Guest Author
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22474) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15948) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7148) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (7104) iPhone X: The definitive review
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (7099) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Thursday 23 Nov 2017 - (285) Audio sample rates for video: what should you be using?
- Thursday 23 Nov 2017 - (675) Blackmagic Microconverters now more affordable than ever!
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (921) This realtime 3D face capture with the iPhone X offers intriguing possibilities
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (570) How artificial intelligence works — part 2
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (1363) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video