Adobe's Creative Cloud model has allowed the company to push regular and substantial updates to its users on a regular basis. This year is no exception, and with the new fall release of Creative Cloud 2017 we caught up with the company to discuss its latest features and workflow enhancements, including clip management and auto audio ducking within Audition.
27 Sep 2017
Adobe Creative Cloud at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Adobe are going from strength to strength with Creative Cloud. RedShark caught up with the company at this years IBC show to get the lowdown on their latest products and features in the CC range of software.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Here's why you should think about shooting for stock footage [sponsored]
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180731) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8432) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5635) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Wednesday 14 Nov 2018 - (4267) Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve with over 30 new features
- Monday 5 Nov 2018 - (4251) 8K for €8K: Cinemartin's Fran nears release
- Tuesday 20 Nov 2018 - (108) How to achieve high end VFX results on a tight budget
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (845) The 2018 iPad Pro has "laptop humbling performance"
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (976) Revoice Pro 4: a must-have piece of audio software?
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (780) The internet has made distribution easier than ever, so where are all the indie movies?
- Sunday 18 Nov 2018 - (1038) The EVA1: We talk cameras with Panasonic
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video