Adobe's Creative Cloud model has allowed the company to push regular and substantial updates to its users on a regular basis. This year is no exception, and with the new fall release of Creative Cloud 2017 we caught up with the company to discuss its latest features and workflow enhancements, including clip management and auto audio ducking within Audition.
27 Sep 2017
Adobe Creative Cloud at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Adobe are going from strength to strength with Creative Cloud. RedShark caught up with the company at this years IBC show to get the lowdown on their latest products and features in the CC range of software.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek shows off its new 4K gear at NAB 2019
- What were the best things at NAB 2019?
- Resolve 16 and Frame.io - We are entering a transformative phase in video production
- Atomos Shogun 7 - We give you the full lowdown straight from CEO Jeromy Young
- ALEXA Mini LF - Everything you need to know with Arri at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19180) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13164) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7255) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6195) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (5925) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (152) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (726) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (593) You can't properly judge a camera by the picture you are seeing
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (935) NAB 2019: Less is more with Resolve 16
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (2137) Blackmagic Editor Keyboard: A return to the linear editor's mindset?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video