Adobe's Creative Cloud model has allowed the company to push regular and substantial updates to its users on a regular basis. This year is no exception, and with the new fall release of Creative Cloud 2017 we caught up with the company to discuss its latest features and workflow enhancements, including clip management and auto audio ducking within Audition.
27 Sep 2017
Adobe Creative Cloud at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Adobe are going from strength to strength with Creative Cloud. RedShark caught up with the company at this years IBC show to get the lowdown on their latest products and features in the CC range of software.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33582) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31059) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29241) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (25002) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9799) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (7085) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (939) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1590) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1685) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1324) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video