Adobe's Creative Cloud model has allowed the company to push regular and substantial updates to its users on a regular basis. This year is no exception, and with the new fall release of Creative Cloud 2017 we caught up with the company to discuss its latest features and workflow enhancements, including clip management and auto audio ducking within Audition.
27 Sep 2017
Adobe Creative Cloud at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Adobe are going from strength to strength with Creative Cloud. RedShark caught up with the company at this years IBC show to get the lowdown on their latest products and features in the CC range of software.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Blackmagic Raw: all the details
- Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Sony expands VENICE capabilities and announces new NXCAM
- Thinking about some new editing storage? Watch our long-term video review of G-Technology's G-RAID
- The EOS "R" and hands-on with the BMPCC4K: watch a recording of RedShark Live 7
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35299) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33244) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8309) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7077) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (6463) This is the most impressive photo of a cat taken on a phone we have ever seen
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (410) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2005) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (2531) Significant performance increases are promised with Intel's 9th Gen. Coffee Lake refresh
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (3894) Dell's UP3218K - a monitor with more resolution that most DSLRs!
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (5515) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video