This is how you animate an eyeball. (This is the best 3D animation we've ever seen.)
- Written by David Shapton
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
- Black Friday is here - and here are Adorama's top Black Friday offers
- Blackbird's cloud production and distribution system chosen by Bloomberg Media
- Frame.io gets a massive injection of funds to fuel futuristic plans
- NLEs are about to explode
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49587) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17510) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12664) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (6232) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5809) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 7 Dec 2019 - (197) How to use Resolve's Cut Page for multi-angle editing
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (624) The quality of your cables really does matter
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (2397) Learn precisely how to colour grade in this comprehensive new tutorial series
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (949) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (872) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!