It's been a busy month or so with IBC 2018 and NAB NYC taking place in close succession, but we're back, and on the latest show we featured the new Nikon Z series full-frame mirrorless cameras.
31 Oct 2018
Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Written by RedShark News Staff
After a short break, RedShark Live is back today! Here's a recording of our show - including the Nikon Z series cameras. Join us at 15:00 GMT, 8:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 CET.
Read 3165 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- From Film Lab to Backpack: how colour grading gear is now ultra-portable
- These three 4K camcorders will handle anything you throw at them [sponsored]
- Find out how Adobe Premiere helped bring Terminator: Dark Fate to life [sponsored]
- Five great on-camera monitors and recorders to suit all budgets [sponsored]
- Speed and safety for big files in transit
- Sunday 3 Nov 2019 - (39933) What you need to know about Aspect Ratios and Letterboxing
- Friday 8 Nov 2019 - (13025) Has the Holy Grail of long term storage finally been discovered?
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (6541) Canon EOS C500 II in action. "Probably the cleanest camera I've used"
- Monday 11 Nov 2019 - (4028) AMD announces Ryzen 9 3950X
- Friday 1 Nov 2019 - (3808) How to choose the right GPU for your workstation
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (357) Intel introduces 10th Gen Comet Lake U and Y series
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (574) Grading on the move with the ASUS ProArt PQ22UC
- Wednesday 13 Nov 2019 - (569) Sumo 19 users rejoice: Multi-cam switching is here
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (897) PolarPro's new ultra-light matte box systems are designed with the active filmmaker in mind
- Tuesday 12 Nov 2019 - (876) Smooth shooting: Essential tips for making your next shoot go as efficiently as possible
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video