It's been a busy month or so with IBC 2018 and NAB NYC taking place in close succession, but we're back, and on the latest show we featured the new Nikon Z series full-frame mirrorless cameras.
31 Oct 2018
Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Written by RedShark News Staff
After a short break, RedShark Live is back today! Here's a recording of our show - including the Nikon Z series cameras. Join us at 15:00 GMT, 8:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 CET.
Read 2368 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Here's why you should think about shooting for stock footage [sponsored]
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180644) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42849) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8284) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5462) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (4235) It's ten years since the 5D MKII tilted the earth on its axis
- Saturday 17 Nov 2018 - (291) The 2018 iPad Pro could be the start of a revolution
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (512) Frame.io now integrates closely with FCP X, potentially transforming workflows
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (2882) FCP X gets major update with integrated third-party extensions
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (1493) RAID is not a backup system
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (826) Deeyah Khan: An inspiring filmmaker confronting the enemy
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video