It's been a busy month or so with IBC 2018 and NAB NYC taking place in close succession, but we're back, and on the latest show we featured the new Nikon Z series full-frame mirrorless cameras.
31 Oct 2018
Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Written by RedShark News Staff
After a short break, RedShark Live is back today! Here's a recording of our show - including the Nikon Z series cameras. Join us at 15:00 GMT, 8:00 PDT, 11:00 EDT, 16:00 CET.
Read 3230 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- This is a great example of how successful an independent web series can be
- Go pro by submitting your action cam footage as stock [sponsored]
- The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Creamsource Micro Colour: A versatile film light for filming on the go
- Can you really use a $1000 monitor for professional grading?
- Sunday 16 Feb 2020 - (63959) Is 4K pointless, or perfect? Or is it both?
- Friday 7 Feb 2020 - (24623) How to build a fast and affordable RAID array on a budget
- Sunday 9 Feb 2020 - (11331) No, 8k isn't going to fail just like 3D. Here's why
- Wednesday 5 Feb 2020 - (7945) The Panasonic S series cameras are go anywhere, do anything powerhouses [sponsored]
- Friday 14 Feb 2020 - (6792) This is why Magix Vegas is now a NLE to look out for
- Thursday 20 Feb 2020 - (255) You want pixels? Samsung will put 108 megapixels in your phone
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (584) ROKINON announces new ultra light wide angle XEEN CF cine primes
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (1686) Is Intel back in the game?
- Wednesday 19 Feb 2020 - (859) Truly edit on the move. LumaFusion NLE now exports XML to FCP X
- Tuesday 18 Feb 2020 - (726) PolarPro's LiteChaser Pro announced. It's never been a better time to be a mobile creative
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video