19 Sep 2018
Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We spoke to Sony at IBC2018 about how it sees content delivery evolving, and how the company is going about developing services for its customers.
Read 1440 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Blackmagic Raw: all the details
- Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (18764) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (9736) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8596) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (8570) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6160) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (213) This is how the first DV cameras changed video production forever
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (514) Five achievable ways to shoot scenes in moving vehicles
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (981) We are all susceptible to confirmation bias
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (1932) Sony's diminutive new HX99 has an absurdly good zoom range
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (4563) Adobe officially debuts Premiere Rush CC
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video