19 Sep 2018
Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We spoke to Sony at IBC2018 about how it sees content delivery evolving, and how the company is going about developing services for its customers.
Read 1465 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Blackmagic Raw: all the details
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10371) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (10272) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (9270) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (6506) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (5909) Adobe officially debuts Premiere Rush CC
- Monday 22 Oct 2018 - (105) Has the trusty MKH 416 finally met its match with the Deity S-Mic 2 shotgun microphone?
- Monday 22 Oct 2018 - (518) A new golden age for filmmakers?
- Sunday 21 Oct 2018 - (848) How do you choose the right tripod?
- Saturday 20 Oct 2018 - (1531) This is how to make a product marketing video properly
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (4032) The Olympus TG-5: The real pocket camera?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video