19 Sep 2018
Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Written by RedShark News Staff
We spoke to Sony at IBC2018 about how it sees content delivery evolving, and how the company is going about developing services for its customers.
Read 1842 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV: Here's our extensive video review.
- Give us your opinion about modern cameras, and win a 32GB memory stick!* What's not to like? [Survey now finished!]
- Watch how BMD Ursa Mini Pros were used to shoot major feature film "Stand!"
- What's the difference between log modes and HDR?
- Recording audio well is all about the details [Sponsored]
- Sunday 10 Feb 2019 - (90712) Five top tips for colorists
- Sunday 17 Feb 2019 - (58018) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Tuesday 19 Feb 2019 - (22416) This is revolutionary: OLED-like performance from a new type of projector screen
- Monday 11 Feb 2019 - (8549) The Lumix S1 through the eyes of a GH4 and GH5 user
- Wednesday 20 Feb 2019 - (7926) Much faster and better storage is arriving, and it will totally change the way we think about codecs
- Saturday 23 Feb 2019 - (1150) Whatever happened to the 3-chip camera?
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (1193) Don't miss RedShark Connect in Burbank, LA, February 28, 6:30 - 9:30pm: Last few free tickets available!
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (2957) These smart glasses from LetinAR are a big advance for optical AR
- Friday 22 Feb 2019 - (4971) Is the end getting near for Blu-ray?
- Thursday 21 Feb 2019 - (1099) G-Technology G-Speed Shuttle EV: Here's our extensive video review.
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video