Mark McCarthy from Sparky Film takes the Arri Alura 15.5-45mm zoom lens for a thorough test, and rather likes what he sees.
13 Jul 2018
Arri's Alura zoom lens is so good it's an "investment for the future"
- Written by RedShark News Staff
RedShark Review: we take a close look at the result of Arri's collaboration with Fujinon, the Alura 15.5 to 45mm lightweight zoom lens.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35477) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33292) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8403) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7236) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6545) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (411) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (553) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2094) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (1060) We could be seeing the end of Moore's Law, but not for the reasons you think
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2783) Smartphones are now a serious photography tool [opinion]
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video