Mark McCarthy from Sparky Film takes the Arri Alura 15.5-45mm zoom lens for a thorough test, and rather likes what he sees.
13 Jul 2018
Arri's Alura zoom lens is so good it's an "investment for the future"
- Written by RedShark News Staff
RedShark Review: we take a close look at the result of Arri's collaboration with Fujinon, the Alura 15.5 to 45mm lightweight zoom lens.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek shows off its new 4K gear at NAB 2019
- What were the best things at NAB 2019?
- Resolve 16 and Frame.io - We are entering a transformative phase in video production
- Atomos Shogun 7 - We give you the full lowdown straight from CEO Jeromy Young
- ALEXA Mini LF - Everything you need to know with Arri at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (19222) Blackmagic Design's radical new video editor
- Friday 12 Apr 2019 - (13216) FeiyuTech introduces a new action camera along with innovative gimbal technology
- Friday 5 Apr 2019 - (7285) Ten things not to miss at NAB 2019
- Monday 8 Apr 2019 - (6235) DaVinci Resolve 16 is here, and make no mistake, this is a big update
- Sunday 7 Apr 2019 - (5950) Sony focuses on extending the capabilities of existing hardware at NAB 2019
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (309) Sony’s next PlayStation will feature 8K games
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (452) NAB 2019: NewTek adds Tricaster features & more
- Thursday 18 Apr 2019 - (1288) HP Optane memory can provide huge capacities, but could eliminate lost work too
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (867) You can't properly judge a camera by the picture you are seeing
- Wednesday 17 Apr 2019 - (1080) NAB 2019: Less is more with Resolve 16
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video