This years NAB has been full of things to see. Sony's VENICE is a hot topic in cinematography right now, so we caught up with Peter Crithary to get down to the details on the VENICE camera. Among the things discussed are the the sensor design and dynamic range, colour science, how the dual ISO function works, the menu system design and much more.
09 Apr 2018
We interview Sony about all things VENICE [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Jody Eldred interviews Peter Crithary, Marketing & Production manager at Sony, about all things VENICE!
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Blackmagic Raw: all the details
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (18615) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (9518) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8461) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6099) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Wednesday 3 Oct 2018 - (4990) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (232) We are all susceptible to confirmation bias
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (697) Sony's diminutive new HX99 has an absurdly good zoom range
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (2107) Adobe officially debuts Premiere Rush CC
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (1272) Vinten's Flowtech is a revolution in portable tripod design
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (4321) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video