In this weeks video RedShark Technical Editor Phil Rhodes takes a good look at the Schneider range of cinema prime lenses, as well as defining the many advantages of using such glass. Watch on to find out what he thought.
15 Feb 2018
Schneider Cinema Lenses - Review [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Phil Rhodes explains why filmmakers graduate towards "proper" cinema lenses in his review of the new Schneider Cinema Primes.
Read 2277 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 6 Apr 2018 - (29516) Blackmagic 4K Pocket Cinema Camera is now a real thing
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28240) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Monday 9 Apr 2018 - (27324) The 4K Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, quite probably, changes everything!
- Sunday 8 Apr 2018 - (24475) Sony FS5 II - Sony's camera gets upgraded with VENICE like colour science
- Saturday 7 Apr 2018 - (16941) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (356) If filmmakers don't embrace 8K, everyone else will!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (786) This Kickstarter project makes old film cameras into digital ones!
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (834) iZotope show us just why its software is so good
- Thursday 19 Apr 2018 - (800) Could standalone headsets transform VR?
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (1018) These 16mm cameras changed the face of television production
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video