Timelapse is a very popular technique, but things have come a long way from static shots of old. This week Simon Chmiewliski takes a look at the Syrp Genie and Genie Mini motion control devices, and see's how it can help you obtain even more impressive timelapse shots.
26 Jan 2018
Bringing motion to timelapse - Syrp Genie & Genie Mini Kit Review
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In this weeks video Simon Chmiewliski from OnBrand Films reviews his experience when using the Syrp Genie and Genie Mini on a timelapse shoot.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Adorama CEO talks about how the NYC-based reseller is adapting to the younger generation of filmmakers
- Fuji X-H1 music video first - footage and background story
- Fujinon's amazing new 46x 4K broadcast lens
- iZotope show us just why its software is so good
- See what happens when you connect some incredibly clever products together
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (49991) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28430) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12257) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8189) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Thursday 12 Apr 2018 - (7594) Grant Petty of Blackmagic on the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K and Resolve 15
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (326) This could be good news for anyone who uses photo sharing sites
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (480) Adorama CEO talks about how the NYC-based reseller is adapting to the younger generation of filmmakers
- Tuesday 24 Apr 2018 - (1562) Fuji X-H1 music video first - footage and background story
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (1327) Are some vintage lenses a risk to health?
- Monday 23 Apr 2018 - (1324) Getting exposure right is hard. It's all about balance
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video