16 Sep 2017
NewTek streamlines end-to-end IP production [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
RedShark at IBC 2017: NewTek’s new end-to-end IP product shown this year at IBC promises to streamline the video over IP production process. The Vice President of Product Management gives us a quick demo.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (18924) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (9921) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (9708) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8808) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6205) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (502) Traditional techniques make First Man an immersive and authentic cinematic experience
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (624) Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (708) We are getting closer to being able to build a big, bad ARM based workstation, assuming we could ever get software for it!
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (1619) The real reason why we pay high prices for high-end gear
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (1912) This is how the first DV cameras changed video production forever
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video