16 Sep 2017
NewTek streamlines end-to-end IP production [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
RedShark at IBC 2017: NewTek’s new end-to-end IP product shown this year at IBC promises to streamline the video over IP production process. The Vice President of Product Management gives us a quick demo.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
- Watch our unboxing of the new Fujinon Cinema Zooms [video]
- Five Dos and Don'ts of using stock footage [sponsored]
- Take part in our wireless video survey and win an iPad!
- How to understand end-to-end HDR [sponsored]
- Sunday 4 Mar 2018 - (46972) What's the difference between Consumer and Pro graphics cards?
- Sunday 11 Mar 2018 - (30870) How To Edit. Part 1: Preparation
- Wednesday 14 Mar 2018 - (27848) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Monday 5 Mar 2018 - (16897) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Wednesday 7 Mar 2018 - (4747) Roger Deakins finally just won an Oscar. Here's his story
- Saturday 17 Mar 2018 - (748) Can we finally define what 'cinematic' is? [Opinion]
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1485) Sharp's 8C-B60A 8K camera: We see some exclusive new footage
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1699) Fiilex Q8 travel: The best variable colour LED light we've tested so far
- Friday 16 Mar 2018 - (1199) CGI can make duvets as well as war machines
- Thursday 15 Mar 2018 - (1504) RedShark Review: Fujinon MK series cine zooms are a great option for aspiring filmmakers
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video