Corporate and events videos are the main income stream for many of us working in this industry, and a new, two-part Sony webinar on Wednesday 12 October will provide you with the expertise and the tools you need to take your business to the next level.
From managing client expectations to picking the right kit, Sony’s two-part webinar will be a masterclass in ensuring your next project is a more rewarding experience, for you as well as your client. Taking place at 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET and 14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET on Wednesday 12 October, you can sign up to watch one or both sessions live here, or just simply leave your details and you can access the recording after the event.
Invaluable insight will be provided from industry veterans Rupert Bryan – Producer / Filmmaker, Wojtek Bogdanowicz – Director / Cameraman and Oli da Costa – Director / Cameraman, Sony will also be showcasing the latest generation of cost-effective production tools that put amazing pictures in everyone’s reach — including the PXW-Z150, HXR-NX100, the new HXR-NX5R, MCX-500 switcher and RM-30BP remote as well as the legendary PXW-FS7 and PXW-FS5.
Session one (13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET) covers planning and production
- Client communication: understanding the brief and conveying your ideas
- Get the shot: Setting up in any situation – including multi camera operation
- The right kit for the job: cameras, remote controllers, switchers, audio
- Best practice: real-world tips from our industry insiders
Session two 30 minutes later (14:00 GMT / 15:00 CET) looks at post production
- What’s next: after shooting’s complete
- Pre-editing: ingest and working with proxy files
- Make the grade: achieving a polished, professional look
- Sounds great: levels, mixing and audio sweetening
Join the hundreds of people who want to take their corporate and events video production to the next level and have already registered to watch one or both sessions. And don’t forget you can also watch again after the live broadcast. Register here now.