Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Why do people like Macs?
- Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- When 8K isn't 8K: why we may be getting things all wrong
- Everyone thinks cameras are becoming obsolete faster. The opposite its true
- Is the camera industry in meltdown or is this a new age for cinematographers. And can you build a camera in your shed?
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (55531) How to understand waveform and vector displays
- Sunday 7 Jan 2018 - (53929) The art of editing: Five tips to improve your editing performance
- Sunday 14 Jan 2018 - (51386) RAID: Everything you need to know
- Monday 8 Jan 2018 - (11027) Panasonic unveils the GH5S: a new GH5 firmly aimed at video
- Tuesday 2 Jan 2018 - (7800) FCP X 10.4 - the best update yet to the highly capable software
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (554) Remember the Apertus AXIOM? Here's the latest update
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (2587) What is the state of the art in PC graphics?
- Tuesday 16 Jan 2018 - (733) Kyno media management software receives major update
- Monday 15 Jan 2018 - (1906) Is it wrong to grade on a consumer monitor?
- Monday 15 Jan 2018 - (1016) Rokinon releases 14mm F2.8 AF prime for Canon EF mount