Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Monday 23 May 2016 - (23654) Nvidia's GTX 1080: Is this the end of Mac-based video production?
- Saturday 14 May 2016 - (20723) The Commodore Amiga: Once upon a time this was what we used to produce digital video
- Saturday 21 May 2016 - (20426) The Sony A7S - a camera born for astrophotography
- Tuesday 17 May 2016 - (7057) Is it still okay to shoot in 8-bit video?
- Friday 20 May 2016 - (6580) Resolve 12.5 could change your entire approach to grading
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (833) BBC finds rare Attenborough 'Zoo Quest' colour footage
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (1458) Olympus' impressive new action cam challenges GoPro
- Friday 27 May 2016 - (6469) The Sony PXW-Z150: “It is astounding what Sony has achieved for this price.”
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (1141) Are we ready for driverless...cameras?
- Thursday 26 May 2016 - (5221) Adobe to add native ProRes support to Windows software