Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47770) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8628) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7929) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (7131) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Sunday 17 Sep 2017 - (5421) Panasonic updates us on the amazing AU-EVA1 camcorder plus new footage [Video]
- Saturday 23 Sep 2017 - (233) How to travel with your drone
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (948) Remembering Final Cut Pro 7 - the end of an era
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (817) Atomos Sumo monitors to receive new capabilities with firmware updates [Video]
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (1114) IBC 2017 - Have manufacturers stopped playing the numbers game?
- Friday 22 Sep 2017 - (4471) First footage from the new Sony CineAlta VENICE