Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Saturday 18 Jun 2016 - (28141) This is how good Canon’s low light camera is
- Saturday 11 Jun 2016 - (19178) Luminance: shedding light on the role of brightness in photography
- Tuesday 14 Jun 2016 - (16662) Why some products are delivered late
- Tuesday 14 Jun 2016 - (10386) Light Iron's Michael Cioni on the Panavision DXL - “the most advanced digital cinema camera ever made.”
- Tuesday 21 Jun 2016 - (7294) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Friday 24 Jun 2016 - (488) Bigger is better: IMAX 70mm film projection, present and future
- Friday 24 Jun 2016 - (1311) Why can't the new Hasselblad X1D shoot video in 4K?
- Friday 24 Jun 2016 - (2858) The dangers of overcooking the grade
- Thursday 23 Jun 2016 - (769) Editing VR In Adobe Premiere Pro 2015.3
- Thursday 23 Jun 2016 - (1034) [Sponsored] Using NDI at a real live event