Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- [Sponsored] Amazing offer for Davinci Resolve training - Extended for Tuesday!
- Don't make plans for 30 years ahead!
- The end of digital signage? Or just the beginning?
- Sunday 29 Nov 2015 - (43734) Building a Resolve 12 system for $500
- Sunday 22 Nov 2015 - (30550) How to design SSD-based PC video workstations - Part one: understanding SSDs
- Thursday 19 Nov 2015 - (21501) Are cameras getting a bit too "DIY" these days?
- Friday 27 Nov 2015 - (19512) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Friday 20 Nov 2015 - (14588) Kinefinity: the greatest camera company you never heard of
- Wednesday 2 Dec 2015 - (105) How real life can trump VFX - even in space
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (996) RedShark Exclusive Competition: Win a Panasonic DVX200 - one of the most talked about cameras of the year
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (615) Will AMD's new CAD-centric FirePro W4300 graphics card also be good for film?
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (5462) This is how ARRI makes cameras - RedShark Exclusive
- Tuesday 1 Dec 2015 - (2112) Why is LiFi suddenly in the news?