Replay: How to REALLY understand video data rates
- Written by David Shapton
We're replaying some of the best articles from 2012 in case you missed them the first time. Today: How to REALLY understand video data rates
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (95622) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (39322) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 25 Oct 2016 - (25825) Apple could dominate the entire NLE space with the next Final Cut Pro
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (6598) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Tuesday 18 Oct 2016 - (5513) Panasonic AG-UX90 4K mid-sized camcorder on test
- Friday 28 Oct 2016 - (698) Thanks to Apple, this is the FCP 10.3 review I can’t write
- Friday 28 Oct 2016 - (2850) Touch Bar MacBook Pro redefines high-end
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (802) Magic Bullet Suite leaps forward to Version 13
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (1798) Microsoft takes computers back to the drawing board with Surface Studio
- Thursday 27 Oct 2016 - (910) ODA - the immediate archive [sponsored]