Replay - the best of 2012. Linux: Read this first!
- Written by David Shapton
In case you missed them the first time around, we're replaying some of the best articles from 2012. This time - Linux: Read this first! By Phil Rhodes
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Eclipse TD510 MK II speakers on test
- Blackmagic is NOT about to become a digital audio company
- More pixels or better pixels? We try to answer this question with a Sony A7S II
- This is why film is better than digital - and it’s not what you think
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11937) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9697) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8621) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7833) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6786) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (366) AJA is now shipping its Ki Pro Ultra Plus
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (752) Audio makes video better [sponsored]
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1065) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (2263) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1037) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset