Replay - the best of 2012. Linux: Read this first!
- Written by David Shapton
In case you missed them the first time around, we're replaying some of the best articles from 2012. This time - Linux: Read this first! By Phil Rhodes
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12951) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10385) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (7806) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6383) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5869) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (401) Animatronic dinosaurs and 24K giant screens - welcome to the future of cinema
- Wednesday 24 May 2017 - (994) Why Sony's FS700 is still a great camera five years on
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (739) This problem with Virtual Reality displays needs to be fixed
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (971) Magix Software upgrades SpectraLayers Pro
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (2813) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using