Replay - the best of 2012. Linux: Read this first!
- Written by David Shapton
In case you missed them the first time around, we're replaying some of the best articles from 2012. This time - Linux: Read this first! By Phil Rhodes
David is the Editor In Chief of RedShark Publications. He's been a professional columnist and author since 1998, when he started writing for the European Music Technology magazine Sound on Sound. David has worked with professional digital audio and video for the last 25 years.
Latest from David Shapton
- Sunday 27 Sep 2015 - (47217) Five top tips for colorists
- Tuesday 22 Sep 2015 - (17642) Review - Blackmagic Ursa Mini 4K: The most interesting camera of the decade?
- Wednesday 30 Sep 2015 - (13216) Why working for free is a bad idea
- Friday 25 Sep 2015 - (12341) Full details of the new RED Raven
- Thursday 24 Sep 2015 - (11447) World's fastest video codec can handle 16K
- Wednesday 7 Oct 2015 - (95) You can't always trust your television
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (1068) The new normal: expect surprises
- Tuesday 6 Oct 2015 - (2171) RedShark Review: Dell Ultrasharp U3415W Monitor
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (2232) HP unveils revamped workstations and hints at Skylake
- Monday 5 Oct 2015 - (5222) RedShark Review: AJA Cion out in the real world