In August, MAGIX released VEGAS Pro 19, which had plenty of great new features, a friendlier UI, and attractive pricing. It has now released an update to further enhance the NLE experience.
VEGAS Pro 19 Update: New Features
- OpenVino AI, the AI and machine learning engine, has been updated to version 1.4, making sure the latest technology advancements are in place for VEGAS Pro 19.
- Real-time Optical Flow for the Slow Motion option, plus further optical flow enhancements that speed up the overall workflow.
- Text to Speech Update: A Danish voice has been added to this really cool feature. Essentially, you import text from a script and choose a voice style in VEGAS Pro 19, and it will produce a really good voiceover.
VEGAS Pro 19 Improvements:
- VEGAS Hub download workflow and Hub Explorer.
- Visibility of Waveforms for audio events in the timeline.
- Interacts for the Bezier Mask after motion analysis.
- Visibility of Camera LUTs found in the Color Grading panel.
- FX Plugins search.
- Vectorscope window.
- Properly scaled fade handles, opacity handle, and loop notches for high DPI displays.
- Event Buttons are always available and visible on the timeline.
- The Color Grading panel will invalidate pre-rendered parts of the timeline.
- And dozens more improvements.
Current VEGAS Pro 19 editors can take advantage of the new update, and those curious to learn more can visit the VEGAS Creative Software site.