In this week's video filmmaker Simon Chmiewliski from OnBrand Films talks about who he thinks that the Canon C200 is built for, as well as going through the camera's most compelling features.
05 Jul 2018
Should you upgrade your DSLR/Mirrorless camera to the Canon C200?
- Written by RedShark News Staff
If you currently use a DSLR for day to day video, here are a few reasons why changing to a dedicated video camera such as the Canon C200 could be a great decision.
Read 3996 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35616) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33303) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8474) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7342) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6845) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Thursday 20 Sep 2018 - (53) If you want to stabilise your shot, what's the best option?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (294) VR is not dead, but it is just finding its feet
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (908) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (790) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2874) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video