With ever better technology coming out, such as the ATEM TV Studio 4K from Blackmagic Design, creating professional studio quality live streams is easier than ever before, for all budgets. Even the lowest. Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks to us in this weeks video about the set up that the company uses, and how things have changed for the better.
28 Jun 2018
Quality live streaming is now easier than ever before. This is how it has changed
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks us through how modern equipment has changed their approach to live streaming and vision mixing.
Read 2069 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 6 Jul 2019 - (53205) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 13 Jul 2019 - (31437) Opinion: Will all cameras eventually have to have Global Shutters?
- Sunday 7 Jul 2019 - (27449) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Sunday 14 Jul 2019 - (20692) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Thursday 11 Jul 2019 - (11992) A new full-frame camera from SIGMA that's both surprising and different
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (257) Sony gets even tougher with new SD cards and speedy USB hub
- Wednesday 17 Jul 2019 - (436) Small doorways mean bigger TVs
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (1005) The α7R IV - In depth with Sony's new full-frame beast
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (2604) New Sony A7R 1V is a full frame 61MP mirrorless powerhouse with "Medium Format" image quality
- Tuesday 16 Jul 2019 - (833) These moon landing tapes are worth at least $1 million
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video