With ever better technology coming out, such as the ATEM TV Studio 4K from Blackmagic Design, creating professional studio quality live streams is easier than ever before, for all budgets. Even the lowest. Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks to us in this weeks video about the set up that the company uses, and how things have changed for the better.
28 Jun 2018
Quality live streaming is now easier than ever before. This is how it has changed
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks us through how modern equipment has changed their approach to live streaming and vision mixing.
Read 1729 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Here's why you should think about shooting for stock footage [sponsored]
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180502) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42696) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (7961) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7356) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (4399) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (393) Edit suites have evolved in a way that would be unrecognisable only a decade ago
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (683) The Aputure Light Dome II is a very affordable soft box
- Tuesday 13 Nov 2018 - (1215) The Arri Alexa is arguably the most influential filmmaking camera of our time
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (1655) Walmart might be your go-to retailer for a powerful new computer!
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (2096) How do you choose a monitor for colour grading?
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video