With ever better technology coming out, such as the ATEM TV Studio 4K from Blackmagic Design, creating professional studio quality live streams is easier than ever before, for all budgets. Even the lowest. Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks to us in this weeks video about the set up that the company uses, and how things have changed for the better.
28 Jun 2018
Quality live streaming is now easier than ever before. This is how it has changed
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Mat from Spaghetti Studios talks us through how modern equipment has changed their approach to live streaming and vision mixing.
Read 1571 times
Published in Production
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 7 Sep 2018 - (35619) We've tried the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K. Here's all you need to know
- Saturday 8 Sep 2018 - (33304) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Friday 14 Sep 2018 - (8478) Blackmagic Design announces advanced new Blackmagic Raw Codec
- Saturday 15 Sep 2018 - (7345) What’s coming to Adobe Creative Cloud?
- Monday 17 Sep 2018 - (6861) Is DaVinci Resolve now the ultimate end-to-end production suite?
- Thursday 20 Sep 2018 - (103) If you want to stabilise your shot, what's the best option?
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (313) VR is not dead, but it is just finding its feet
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (938) The iPhone XS series is now definitively the fastest smartphone you can buy
- Wednesday 19 Sep 2018 - (800) Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Tuesday 18 Sep 2018 - (2883) We pay homage to some of the greatest 'long takes' in cinema
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video