Wireless video transmitters, no matter how small, can still make a rig unweildy. With the handy interface available on the Sony Venice, a new version of the Teradek Bolt transmitter that fits onto the back of the camera and effectively becomes part of the body has become possible. Creative Solutions talked us through the new product at this years Cinegear expo.
13 Jun 2018
New Teradek Bolt transmitter fully integrates with Sony Venice
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Cinegear 2018: Creative Solutions show off the new Teradek integrated video transmitted for Sony's Venice
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Should you move to an all-SSD workflow? [sponsored]
- RedShark Live is back and we're featuring the Canon XF705. Watch the recording here
- RedShark has teamed up with Adorama
- Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Here's why you should think about shooting for stock footage [sponsored]
- Sunday 9 Dec 2018 - (100111) 11 things video editors wish they could say to camera operators and DOPs
- Sunday 2 Dec 2018 - (45100) HEVC/H.265: Everything you need to know
- Tuesday 11 Dec 2018 - (13499) Samsung's new 860 QVO SSDs could be the start of an SSD capacity revolution
- Friday 30 Nov 2018 - (9664) 2018 MacBook Pro: The mobile Apple workstation professionals have been waiting for?
- Thursday 29 Nov 2018 - (9586) A new RED camera makes owning a RED system more affordable
- Thursday 13 Dec 2018 - (727) 8K is here, but its true success or failure could hang on the humble HDMI cable
- Wednesday 12 Dec 2018 - (465) Odeon Leicester Square: How to upgrade one of the most famous cinemas in the world
- Wednesday 12 Dec 2018 - (1411) Turn motion smoothing off! Tom Cruise says the soap opera effect is bad.
- Wednesday 12 Dec 2018 - (1756) This could be the ultimate guide to production workflow
- Tuesday 11 Dec 2018 - (1400) ProRes export is now officially supported within Windows Premiere Pro
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video