Wireless video transmitters, no matter how small, can still make a rig unweildy. With the handy interface available on the Sony Venice, a new version of the Teradek Bolt transmitter that fits onto the back of the camera and effectively becomes part of the body has become possible. Creative Solutions talked us through the new product at this years Cinegear expo.
13 Jun 2018
New Teradek Bolt transmitter fully integrates with Sony Venice
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Cinegear 2018: Creative Solutions show off the new Teradek integrated video transmitted for Sony's Venice
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Blackmagic Raw: all the details
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (18611) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (9513) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8458) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6099) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Wednesday 3 Oct 2018 - (4990) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Tuesday 16 Oct 2018 - (208) We are all susceptible to confirmation bias
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (683) Sony's diminutive new HX99 has an absurdly good zoom range
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (2096) Adobe officially debuts Premiere Rush CC
- Monday 15 Oct 2018 - (1268) Vinten's Flowtech is a revolution in portable tripod design
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (4308) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video