We speak to the CEO of Adorama about the trends in the filmmaking and video world and informs us about how Adorama contributes to the industry and to customers via its loyalty scheme Adorama VIP 360.
24 Apr 2018
Adorama CEO talks about how the NYC-based reseller is adapting to the younger generation of filmmakers
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Adorama is one of the major US retailers in the industry and has been for many years. Join us as we catch up with Adorama's CEO at NAB 2018.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Amazing motorsports footage in this weeks Social Media Follower of the Week!
- Essentials of the Sony Venice: Workflow
- RedShark's comprehensive video guide to the Sony Venice: Delving deeper
- Don't miss the Media Production Show on the 12th - 13th June! [sponsored]
- RedShark Live replay - talking about New RED camera line-up, RED HYDROGEN, and Panasonic EVA1
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24611) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18232) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (15236) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11699) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (11443) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (561) Amazing motorsports footage in this weeks Social Media Follower of the Week!
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (590) Essentials of the Sony Venice: Workflow
- Friday 25 May 2018 - (1039) 8K is good, even for people who will never use it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1625) New lightweight and rugged high-end primes announced by Zeiss
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (1254) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video