Achieving natural looking light is one of the most difficult parts of lighting. This is especially so when you have been forced to work in an office with a great big window in the background. We've all been there. In this weeks video Bas Goossens from Ministry of Frames passes on some essential tips using a real world corporate shoot as an example.
22 Mar 2018
How to create wonderful natural looking light for a corporate shoot [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need natural looking light on a corporate shoot, take a look at this tutorial video from Bas Goossens. Written by Mart Goossens
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (19042) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10015) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (9882) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (8947) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Saturday 6 Oct 2018 - (6230) Building the 10-bit desktop display
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (155) Amazing video showing the secrets of capturing a falcon in flight
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (748) Lightworks 14.5 adds 70 new features
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (1164) Traditional techniques make First Man an immersive and authentic cinematic experience
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (1005) Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Wednesday 17 Oct 2018 - (803) We are getting closer to being able to build a big, bad ARM based workstation, assuming we could ever get software for it!
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video