Whilst you might have thought you had finally escaped Christmas and were settling down to thoughts of the impending springtime, here it is to haunt you again! While we await for our in-depth review of the EVA1 to come in, here is Director/DP Bas Goossens giving the camera a rather grandiose unboxing over the festive period.
01 Feb 2018
Panasonic AU-EVA1 - a grand unboxing [video]
- Written by Bas Goossens
RedShark loves a good present, so why not take a look at our grand unboxing of a rather lovely Panasonic AU-EVA1 in this video.
- Sunday 15 Jul 2018 - (191963) There will probably be no 8K. In fact, there will probably be no pixels at all in the future
- Saturday 7 Jul 2018 - (28438) Telling a story in four seconds using 600fps SlowMo
- Thursday 12 Jul 2018 - (9366) New Blackmagic Design eGPU gives big boost to the MacBook Pro
- Tuesday 10 Jul 2018 - (7159) The Mac is still an extremely credible creative machine
- Wednesday 11 Jul 2018 - (6188) New sensor chart shows all major cinema camera sensor sizes at a glance
- Wednesday 18 Jul 2018 - (611) RedShark live, featuring the world's first-ever live comparison of the FS5 with the FS5 Mark II
- Wednesday 18 Jul 2018 - (1054) This could be why your production doesn't look cinematic
- Tuesday 17 Jul 2018 - (1961) Why 8K won’t repeat the same mistakes as 4K
- Tuesday 17 Jul 2018 - (1204) Cooke Optics acquired by investment firm
- Tuesday 17 Jul 2018 - (5627) Stand by for a massive jump in processing for video power PC users
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video