The C200 from Canon was released in the summer, and fills a useful gap between the 1080p C100, and the higher end C300 and C700 cameras. Capable of recording to Cinema Raw Light, the C200 could be a solo filmmakers dream camera. At IBC 2017, Canon filled us in on the details.
27 Sep 2017
RedShark interviews Canon about the C200 at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
With the recent release of the Canon C200, RedShark decided to catch up with the company to find out where it sits in its range, and what it is capable of.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Make sure you don't miss the Rocky Mountain AVX Expo 2018!
- Sony tells us its vision for content delivery
- Thursday 4 Oct 2018 - (19135) Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K: The comprehensive review you have been waiting for!
- Thursday 11 Oct 2018 - (10077) BMPCC4K: This might be the holy grail of portable cinema cameras
- Saturday 13 Oct 2018 - (10047) Peter Jackson's restoration and colourisation of 100 year old World War One footage makes it painfully real
- Monday 8 Oct 2018 - (9028) Our comprehensive BMPCC4K review continues: Setup, audio and HFR
- Sunday 14 Oct 2018 - (6269) Zhiyun-Tech's highly compact WEEBILL LAB gimbal shows gimbal innovation isn't dead
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (471) Five ways that analogue photography can make you a much better DP
- Friday 19 Oct 2018 - (977) How to get hold of the perfect music score, legally
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (551) Amazing video showing the secrets of capturing a falcon in flight
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (1387) Lightworks 14.5 adds 70 new features
- Thursday 18 Oct 2018 - (2590) Traditional techniques make First Man an immersive and authentic cinematic experience
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video