The C200 from Canon was released in the summer, and fills a useful gap between the 1080p C100, and the higher end C300 and C700 cameras. Capable of recording to Cinema Raw Light, the C200 could be a solo filmmakers dream camera. At IBC 2017, Canon filled us in on the details.
27 Sep 2017
RedShark interviews Canon about the C200 at IBC 2017 [Video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
With the recent release of the Canon C200, RedShark decided to catch up with the company to find out where it sits in its range, and what it is capable of.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33554) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31031) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29199) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24977) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9100) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (599) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1340) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1415) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1175) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles
- Thursday 14 Dec 2017 - (3342) Final Cut Pro X 10.4 now unleashed
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video