Interest in Venice is only going to intensify as IBC approaches. In this video we discuss both the features of the camera, and its potential impact on production.
07 Sep 2017
The full impact of Sony's Venice discussed [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Sony's newly announced Venice is a hot topic right now. Fresh from the press conference, RedShark editor-in-chief David Shapton puts forward some thoughts and analysis on the new camera.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 9 Sep 2017 - (47434) The truth about colour. This is stuff every film-maker should know about.
- Wednesday 6 Sep 2017 - (11769) Venice is the new 6K full frame CineAlta camera from Sony
- Tuesday 12 Sep 2017 - (8381) Canon announces two new fixed lens 4K camcorders with high frame rate capabilities
- Wednesday 13 Sep 2017 - (7483) HP boasts new workstation is ‘the most powerful on the planet’
- Friday 15 Sep 2017 - (6816) Sony's new 120fps 8K broadcast camera offers a step change for live broadcasting
- Wednesday 20 Sep 2017 - (222) Cinemartin's Eclipse monitor: slim, light, and bright
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (658) Your new, $149 film scanner from Nikon
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (1657) How to shoot HDR with FS7, FS5 and Fujinon Cine Zoom
- Tuesday 19 Sep 2017 - (3340) The winners of the RedShark News awards at IBC 2017 announced
- Monday 18 Sep 2017 - (1032) Avid’s MediaCentral promises to speed up collaborative workflows
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video