Interest in Venice is only going to intensify as IBC approaches. In this video we discuss both the features of the camera, and its potential impact on production.
07 Sep 2017
The full impact of Sony's Venice discussed [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Sony's newly announced Venice is a hot topic right now. Fresh from the press conference, RedShark editor-in-chief David Shapton puts forward some thoughts and analysis on the new camera.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 18 Feb 2018 - (81403) Five top tips for colorists
- Sunday 11 Feb 2018 - (35786) All about sensors, lenses and depth of field
- Monday 19 Feb 2018 - (8443) 6 great things we've discovered about DaVinci Resolve
- Thursday 15 Feb 2018 - (6061) You've never seen New York like this: Phil Holland used 3x 8K MONSTRO cameras for this shoot
- Friday 9 Feb 2018 - (5622) Will the Alexa LF make large-format the new normal?
- Thursday 22 Feb 2018 - (486) 5.7K raw and other new talents in latest EVA-1 update
- Thursday 22 Feb 2018 - (415) Higher bitrates don't always mean a better picture: here's why
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (1815) Panasonic announces the worlds first 8K, 60 fps, HDR global shutter CMOS
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (542) How to set up a neutral-sounding edit room with IK Multimedia's ARC 2.5 system
- Wednesday 21 Feb 2018 - (971) Will VR affect the fate of the world?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video