Interest in Venice is only going to intensify as IBC approaches. In this video we discuss both the features of the camera, and its potential impact on production.
07 Sep 2017
The full impact of Sony's Venice discussed [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Sony's newly announced Venice is a hot topic right now. Fresh from the press conference, RedShark editor-in-chief David Shapton puts forward some thoughts and analysis on the new camera.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
- How using Stock footage can improve your results [sponsored]
- When you're out shooting video, always keep Stock Footage in mind [sponsored]
- DeckLink 8K Pro: Blackmagic leads the way for 8K mass adoption
- Sony Pro Tour: Get your hands on the latest gear plus seminars with Alister Chapman! [sponsored]
- Sunday 19 Nov 2017 - (22477) Is it time to change the rules of editing?
- Sunday 12 Nov 2017 - (15950) If you’re wondering about 8K workflows, this might help
- Friday 10 Nov 2017 - (7149) Strange but true: Intel is putting AMD graphics cores into its processors
- Tuesday 21 Nov 2017 - (7130) iPhone X: The definitive review
- Tuesday 14 Nov 2017 - (7103) Can the iPhone X compete with a professional camera?
- Thursday 23 Nov 2017 - (349) Audio sample rates for video: what should you be using?
- Thursday 23 Nov 2017 - (747) Blackmagic Microconverters now more affordable than ever!
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (943) This realtime 3D face capture with the iPhone X offers intriguing possibilities
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (575) How artificial intelligence works — part 2
- Wednesday 22 Nov 2017 - (1386) Vimeo pushes HDR and 8K in latest update
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video