Interest in Venice is only going to intensify as IBC approaches. In this video we discuss both the features of the camera, and its potential impact on production.
07 Sep 2017
The full impact of Sony's Venice discussed [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Sony's newly announced Venice is a hot topic right now. Fresh from the press conference, RedShark editor-in-chief David Shapton puts forward some thoughts and analysis on the new camera.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Watch a recording of RedShark Live. This week we featured the new Nikon Z series mirrorless cameras
- Here's why you should think about shooting for stock footage [sponsored]
- Teradek gives new graphics power to live streamers
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K: Watch a recording of RedShark Live with a live demonstration of the new BMPCC4K
- Don't miss out on NAB Show New York 2018! [Sponsored]
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180598) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Sunday 4 Nov 2018 - (42797) Enjoy your digital films and videos while you can... before they disappear
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8194) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Friday 2 Nov 2018 - (7457) Panasonic's new "organic" 8K HDR camera is revolutionary
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5363) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Friday 16 Nov 2018 - (271) RAID is not a backup system
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (448) Deeyah Khan: An inspiring filmmaker confronting the enemy
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (2481) Somehow, G-Technology has made an external drive that's as fast as a Macbook Pro's internal drive. And it's cheaper.
- Thursday 15 Nov 2018 - (968) Viltrox EF-M2: A Speed Booster on a budget
- Wednesday 14 Nov 2018 - (2471) Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve with over 30 new features
3D 4K 8K Adobe Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR Intel lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video