Interest in Venice is only going to intensify as IBC approaches. In this video we discuss both the features of the camera, and its potential impact on production.
07 Sep 2017
The full impact of Sony's Venice discussed [video]
- Written by RedShark News Staff
Sony's newly announced Venice is a hot topic right now. Fresh from the press conference, RedShark editor-in-chief David Shapton puts forward some thoughts and analysis on the new camera.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- RedShark's comprehensive video guide to the Sony Venice: Delving deeper
- Don't miss the Media Production Show on the 12th - 13th June! [sponsored]
- RedShark Live replay - talking about New RED camera line-up, RED HYDROGEN, and Pana EVA-1
- For fast and light shooting, these full-frame cine primes could be your perfect glass [sponsored]
- Watch our comprehensive video guide to the Sony Venice
- Saturday 12 May 2018 - (24516) Can Cinematography be too good?
- Tuesday 15 May 2018 - (18037) Apple's incredible 2020 transformation
- Monday 21 May 2018 - (14359) RED's entire camera line-up is changing. Simpler model range; lower prices
- Sunday 20 May 2018 - (11394) Red's Hydrogen phone is real and is "the beginning of a very long programme"
- Thursday 17 May 2018 - (10058) Avid Media Composer: Is it still relevant after all these years?
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (382) You cannot trust your ears, and we can prove it
- Thursday 24 May 2018 - (968) Six great tips for lighting on a very low budget
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (1588) eGPUs give huge performance increases on the Mac. If you use the right software
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (712) RedShark's comprehensive video guide to the Sony Venice: Delving deeper
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 - (511) Don't miss the Media Production Show on the 12th - 13th June! [sponsored]
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR Intel LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video