This year's AVX will feature over 100 manufacturers and 35 free seminars and workshops, with direct access to industry experts and local professionals, workshops offering insight into areas of interest such as:-
- Collaborative work environments, huddle spaces, meeting rooms, board rooms,conference spaces
- Internal and external streaming for employees and other stake holders
- Single site / multiple site functionality
- Large format and specialty video systems
- The convergence of AV and IT
The AVX Expo is an amazing opportunity for anyone involved in the production industry to experience and discuss the latest technologies, and to see first hand how this new will impact on both creativity and business. Seminars this year include:-
- The Modern Workspace: Wired and Wireless AV Collaboration presented by David Kroeger from Extron
- Want Better Performance and Productivity presented by Greg Aden from AdenLeadership
- AV and IT - Working Together presented by Brent Stark from Audinate
- The Future of the Audio Video Industry - AV as Software presented by Brent Stark fromAudinate
- Unified Collaboration Solutions presented by Steve Kawasaki from Biamp Systems
For more information, visit the official AVX expo website. Best of all, it is all free if you register online before Oct. 11th, or $15 entry afterwards.
Don't miss out!