Survey is now closed.
Calling all pro videographers using Sony FS5 or FS7 cameras! 32GB SDHC up for grabs if you are a professional video maker using Sony equipment.
We’re running a Pro Sony Camera User survey, and if you qualify, you’ll get a free 32GB SDHC card - just for filling out our form.
If you’re aged 18 years or over, you’re a full or part time video maker using a Sony FS5 and FS7 camera, and you’re based in Europe, we’d like you to fill in our survey.
You must use professional Sony FS5 and FS7 cameras to qualify
It’s going to take around ten minutes and we'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions and to reward you for your efforts, you’ll get a 32GB SDHC card sent to you completely free.
So there’s no element of chance here: if you qualify, you will get a memory card.
You can enter the competition from 29th March until 22nd April 2018 (inclusive). Once the survey has closed you will not be able to participate and any responses will not be entered into the competition.
We’ll be asking questions about the sort of video you shoot, which Sony camcorders you shoot with and variety of questions including how you feel about the equipment you use, and how you wish it would be better.
This is an ideal chance to give some feedback and it may even influence the design of future products.
To fill out the survey click here.
Full terms and conditions follow on the next page.
Header image courtesy of Shutterstock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRO CAMCORDER SURVEY SUBMISSIONS
Please read this carefully because it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and RedShark News (the “Promoter”).
- By completing the survey you acknowledge and agree that you are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Every entrant will be entitled to receive a 32GB SDHC Memory Card (“Incentive”).
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The survey and the Incentive are open to all residents of Europe Only and aged 18 years or over.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any entry that does not, in the opinion of the Promoter, comply with the requirements set out in these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You agree to provide truthful and well considered answers to our market research activities.
- The survey will be open from: 29th March 2018 until 22nd April 2018 (inclusive) and only surveys submitted during this timeframe will be valid. Please note: Only one entry will be accepted per person and each entrant will be entitled to receive a 32GB SDHC Memory Card only one 32GB SDHC Memory Card will be sent to their postal address.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail addressed to the Promoter on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is as follows: 32GB SDHC Memory Card. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize will be sent to the entrant by post within 28 days of survey closure.
- The prize is supplied by Agent3 Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The survey and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to RedShark News and not to any other party.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- By completing the survey, you agree and acknowledge that the Promoter is permitted to receive your registration data and all survey responses, data and information provided by you (“Survey Content”).
- All Survey Content becomes the intellectual property of the Promoter (RedShark News) and/or its client or partners and you waive any moral rights you may have in regard to the Survey Content.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering the survey all entrants agree to submit to the laws of England and Wales in respect to the operation of the survey, regardless of their country of residence.
Promoter: RedShark News