You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33558) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31033) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29206) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24979) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9185) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (651) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1386) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1459) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1209) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles
- Thursday 14 Dec 2017 - (3365) Final Cut Pro X 10.4 now unleashed