You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8425) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7675) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6720) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (319) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (861) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (854) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2416) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1029) Netflix takes TV interactive