You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- For Google, smartphone cameras are the gateway to the internet
- Action cam footage of recent spacewalk
- The best kit is the kit that you have with you - and that works! [video]
- Is a new, cheaper, Canon cinema camera coming?
- We think this is the best colourisation (ie making colour from black and white) that we've seen.
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12742) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10154) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Tuesday 9 May 2017 - (8833) What will the new Mac Pro be like? We think we know.
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6164) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5791) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (408) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (563) Shooting with optical effects: creating Blade Runner looks in-camera
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (1214) Core wars and a return to competition in the CPU market
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (4471) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Sunday 21 May 2017 - (1537) How to make 3-point lighting from a single source