You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 09. Colour Grading
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the ninth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative takes it all back to the origins of the software and looks at colour grading: scopes, nodes, auto-colour, primary grading, shot matching, Look Up Tables, grouping, stills, and more.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 14 Oct 2017 - (263358) FPGAs: the processing miracle in our video tech
- Monday 2 Oct 2017 - (9766) How you can shoot raw video using nothing but £200 and an old DSLR
- Friday 13 Oct 2017 - (9514) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (8210) RED surprises everyone with a new full-frame 8K sensor: meet Monstro 8K VV
- Monday 2 Oct 2017 - (6869) How Vegas Pro rocked the NLE world
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (121) Tilta cage for a Red DSMC2 cameras has great potential: first impressions
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (1135) One giant leap for hard disk capacity
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (847) Why VR risks crossing an ethical line
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (2569) RedShark Camera Survey - Win a Sony Action Cam - Survey now closed
- Sunday 15 Oct 2017 - (530) DxOMark updates benchmarks for smartphone cameras