You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 08. Properties & Generators
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the eighth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at Properties & Generators: how to add graphics, use the Inspector, all about resizing, keyframing, adjusting the filters and more. It starts with text and titling.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33474) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (30977) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29089) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24930) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (8040) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (654) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (667) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles
- Thursday 14 Dec 2017 - (2441) Final Cut Pro X 10.4 now unleashed
- Thursday 14 Dec 2017 - (846) How we capture images in the future will be like nothing we can imagine
- Thursday 14 Dec 2017 - (1512) Fiilex new LED lights are ideal for small studios