You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 08. Properties & Generators
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the eighth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at Properties & Generators: how to add graphics, use the Inspector, all about resizing, keyframing, adjusting the filters and more. It starts with text and titling.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 14 Oct 2017 - (263494) FPGAs: the processing miracle in our video tech
- Friday 13 Oct 2017 - (10135) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (8274) RED surprises everyone with a new full-frame 8K sensor: meet Monstro 8K VV
- Tuesday 10 Oct 2017 - (4885) In the future you may be able to print your own camera
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (3959) The return of vintage lenses and uncoated optics
- Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 - (170) CalDigit AV Pro 2 is a neat storage and connectivity hub
- Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 - (1033) Why the Pimax 8K headset could be a future game changer
- Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 - (2802) The remarkable robots that are transforming filmmaking
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (582) Tilta cage for a Red DSMC2 cameras has great potential: first impressions
- Monday 16 Oct 2017 - (2625) One giant leap for hard disk capacity