You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 08. Properties & Generators
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the eighth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at Properties & Generators: how to add graphics, use the Inspector, all about resizing, keyframing, adjusting the filters and more. It starts with text and titling.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Tuesday 21 Mar 2017 - (13779) How to get MacBook performance for less
- Sunday 19 Mar 2017 - (13636) Why you should use prime lenses
- Friday 17 Mar 2017 - (10211) It’s a kinda magic… The Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro review
- Thursday 23 Mar 2017 - (6493) New HDR Ninja Inferno breaks the $1000 barrier
- Sunday 26 Mar 2017 - (6058) 3 ways to help if you have to use a different NLE
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (183) RedShark exclusive video interview with Avid Chairman and CEO, Louis Hernandez Jr
- Tuesday 28 Mar 2017 - (2618) AMD’s Revolutionary Ryzen: Is this the chip to make you move from Intel?
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1299) Atomos uploads free CDNG update for Shogun range
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1538) VariCam: Exquisitely sensitive and colourful [sponsored]
- Monday 27 Mar 2017 - (1655) CalDigit TS3 Lite Thunderbolt 3 dock: reclaim your ports