You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 07. Supporting the Workflow
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the seventh episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at supporting the workflow: how to use proxies, cache files, how to optimise media, reconnect media, metadata, project settings, and how to play back effects.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11878) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9641) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8425) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7675) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6720) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (317) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (859) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (852) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (2415) The home-brew return of anamorphic
- Wednesday 21 Jun 2017 - (1029) Netflix takes TV interactive