You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 07. Supporting the Workflow
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the seventh episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at supporting the workflow: how to use proxies, cache files, how to optimise media, reconnect media, metadata, project settings, and how to play back effects.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Friday 17 Feb 2017 - (19206) Panasonic GH5 Review: the first full hands-on report
- Saturday 25 Feb 2017 - (12702) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 19 Feb 2017 - (12518) The dramatic ways that technology has changed editing
- Friday 24 Feb 2017 - (8274) Sony mirrorless cameras’ secret super power: Clear Image Zoom
- Monday 27 Feb 2017 - (7348) Panasonic GH5 noise reduction appears to be spectacular
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (88) How the Unreal Engine could change the way we make films
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (329) Join Sony for a webinar on HDR production, Thursday 7th March
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (618) YouTube unveils its live TV service
- Wednesday 1 Mar 2017 - (1066) The *really* shameful Oscar moment
- Tuesday 28 Feb 2017 - (933) How to bring video into... everything! [sponsored]