You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 07. Supporting the Workflow
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the seventh episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at supporting the workflow: how to use proxies, cache files, how to optimise media, reconnect media, metadata, project settings, and how to play back effects.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- For Google, smartphone cameras are the gateway to the internet
- Action cam footage of recent spacewalk
- The best kit is the kit that you have with you - and that works! [video]
- Is a new, cheaper, Canon cinema camera coming?
- We think this is the best colourisation (ie making colour from black and white) that we've seen.
- Saturday 20 May 2017 - (12743) The Great Monitoring Dilemma: how to preserve picture quality for the DIY filmmaker
- Wednesday 17 May 2017 - (10155) Intel preps to launch Core i9, its first new processor line in years
- Tuesday 9 May 2017 - (8834) What will the new Mac Pro be like? We think we know.
- Thursday 18 May 2017 - (6167) AMD Ryzen Threadripper: 16-core monster coming this summer
- Monday 15 May 2017 - (5795) Could you use the new Wacom Intuos Pro for video editing?
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 - (426) Why compression is a disaster we should stop using
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (586) Shooting with optical effects: creating Blade Runner looks in-camera
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (1220) Core wars and a return to competition in the CPU market
- Monday 22 May 2017 - (4488) It really is time to stop talking about UHD
- Sunday 21 May 2017 - (1540) How to make 3-point lighting from a single source