You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
08 Nov 2016
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 04. Trimming
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fourth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at trimming: ripple, roll, slip, slide, and multi-point trimming techniques.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 12 Aug 2017 - (11210) 11 things filmmakers need to consider about audio
- Saturday 19 Aug 2017 - (10986) Windows vs macOS: Does it even matter anymore?
- Friday 18 Aug 2017 - (8227) Canon's powerful lower priced low light alternative
- Friday 11 Aug 2017 - (7532) The Sony FS7 II: best in class
- Monday 14 Aug 2017 - (5624) Five misconceptions about filming today
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (312) Why film the real world when you can make up completely new ones?
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (434) Stock footage is the key to making quality commercial video on-budget [Sponsored]
- Wednesday 23 Aug 2017 - (535) How post production keeps up with the pace of technology
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (728) Can you spot post colourisation?
- Tuesday 22 Aug 2017 - (837) How IBC stays ahead of the curve
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video