You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
08 Nov 2016
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 04. Trimming
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fourth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at trimming: ripple, roll, slip, slide, and multi-point trimming techniques.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Is this the solution to the ultimate sound experience in VR?
- The Rocky Mountain AVX Expo is an event not to be missed!
- RedShark Camera Survey - Win a Sony Action Cam - Survey now closed
- Don't miss NAB New York next week!
- New full frame E-mount prime from Rokinon widens choice and keeps prices affordable
- Saturday 14 Oct 2017 - (263728) FPGAs: the processing miracle in our video tech
- Friday 13 Oct 2017 - (10870) Blade Runner 2049 is a cinematic masterpiece - Here's why
- Friday 6 Oct 2017 - (8453) RED surprises everyone with a new full-frame 8K sensor: meet Monstro 8K VV
- Tuesday 10 Oct 2017 - (5069) In the future you may be able to print your own camera
- Tuesday 17 Oct 2017 - (4745) The remarkable robots that are transforming filmmaking
- Friday 20 Oct 2017 - (101) Is this the solution to the ultimate sound experience in VR?
- Friday 20 Oct 2017 - (1171) Intel unleashes the industry’s first dedicated neural network silicon
- Thursday 19 Oct 2017 - (435) Should CGI performance capture be recognised as an acting art?
- Thursday 19 Oct 2017 - (2966) Hidden chip in Pixel 2 is a huge leap forward in video technology
- Thursday 19 Oct 2017 - (1504) Optical filters will be important for years to come
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video