You can access all the tutorials in the series here.
08 Nov 2016
RESOLVE EDITING 101 - 04. Trimming
- Written by RedShark News Staff
In the fourth episode of our exclusive 10-part tutorial series on how to edit video with Resolve, Darren Mostyn from Online Creative looks at trimming: ripple, roll, slip, slide, and multi-point trimming techniques.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Sunday 10 Dec 2017 - (33570) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 3 Dec 2017 - (31042) Here's how to make your films look good
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (29230) For all film makers: How to avoid losing your stuff and where to put it
- Wednesday 13 Dec 2017 - (24991) Want to earn money from your film? You'll find that making it was the easy part...
- Monday 11 Dec 2017 - (9578) More megapixels are coming. Just get used to it [opinion]
- Sunday 17 Dec 2017 - (6885) Christmas gifts for the camera crew
- Saturday 16 Dec 2017 - (863) Masters of Light: a classic revisited
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1515) How to get the best from low bitrate cameras
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1575) The essentials of controlling your exposure part 1: aperture
- Friday 15 Dec 2017 - (1273) NewBlueFX Titler Pro 6: an incredibly fast and easy way to create titles
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED RedShark Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UAVs UHD VFX video