Venus Optics' LAOWA lenses are an affordable - and often times very fast - set of lenses for photography (including landscape and macro), video, and cinema use. It has just announced that it's added new mounts to a few of its popular lenses.
The LAOWA lenses from Venus Optics that received new mounts are a nice variety, including cinema, wide angle (with fisheye), and macro probe. Let's take a closer look.
- Cinema Lenses:
- 9mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine: Nikon Z and L mount; other mounts include Canon RF, Sony E, Fuji X, and MFT.
- 12mm T2.9 Zero-D Cine (Dual Scale): L mount; other mounts include Canon EF, Canon RF, Sony FE, and ARRI PL.
- 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine (Dual Scale): Nikon Z; other mounts include Canon RF and Sony FE.
- Wide Angle:
- 4mm f/2.8 Fisheye: Nikon Z; other mounts include Fuji X, MFT, Sony E, EOS-M, and L Mount.
- 9mm f/2.8 Zero-D: Nikon Z; other mounts include: Sony E, Fuji X, Canon EF-M, L mount, MFT, and DJI DL.
- Argus 33mm f/0.95 CF APO: EOS-M; other mounts include Nikon Z, Canon R, Sony E, and Fuji X.
- 24mm f/14 2X Macro Probe: Nikon Z and Canon RF; other mounts include Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony FE, L mount, Pentax K, and ARRI PL.
Any of these lenses would be great additions to your toolkit, and they won't break the bank. For example, the LAOWA 15mm T2.1 Zero-D Cine starts at $1199 USD and the 4mm f/2.8 Fisheye is only $199 USD.
Learn more about these and other LAOWA lenses at Venus Optics' website.