That's it. That's all we know. We think it's all that anyone knows. More details when we get them. And we will get them: we're spending a day with Sony next week.
12 Jan 2013
1st pic of Sony Consumer 4K Camcorder
- Written by RedShark News Staff
There isn't really much we can say about this, except that we're excited. It's a picture of a Sony 4K consumer camcorder
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (11936) Working with resolutions above 4K: We interview renowned cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, ASC
- Saturday 10 Jun 2017 - (9697) White lens or black lens? There’s a reason
- Saturday 17 Jun 2017 - (8617) Just in case you doubted that 8K video is the new still photography...
- Friday 16 Jun 2017 - (7831) 5 Tips from top Colorist Warren Eagles
- Monday 12 Jun 2017 - (6785) HP’s Omen Accelerator will boost your laptop’s graphics
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (360) AJA is now shipping its Ki Pro Ultra Plus
- Friday 23 Jun 2017 - (752) Audio makes video better [sponsored]
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1059) Sound Forge Pro Mac 3: new plugins and fabulous support for filmmakers
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (2250) What is the best action camera to have in your kitbag?
- Thursday 22 Jun 2017 - (1034) Adobe swoops for SkyBox to ramp up 360 toolset
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC iPhone LED lenses Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic production ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video