That's it. That's all we know. We think it's all that anyone knows. More details when we get them. And we will get them: we're spending a day with Sony next week.
12 Jan 2013
1st pic of Sony Consumer 4K Camcorder
- Written by RedShark News Staff
There isn't really much we can say about this, except that we're excited. It's a picture of a Sony 4K consumer camcorder
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Wednesday 19 Oct 2016 - (94717) 8K is not the future of TV. We think 21:9 Ultra Widescreen is instead. Here's why...
- Saturday 15 Oct 2016 - (38908) Understanding ISO: In digital cameras, it's not what you think it is
- Tuesday 11 Oct 2016 - (22558) RED launches not one, but two 8K cameras [Update - now with product video]
- Sunday 9 Oct 2016 - (6612) BenQ’s impressive PV3200PT UHD display reviewed
- Thursday 20 Oct 2016 - (5788) The state of Solid State Drives in 2016
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (350) The actual cost of your iPhone camera
- Monday 24 Oct 2016 - (531) The real reason why we need 8K
- Sunday 23 Oct 2016 - (970) A still image that is so beautiful: Antares rocket launch long exposure
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1772) What happens when you put a 1000W LED onto a drone?
- Friday 21 Oct 2016 - (1263) The end of shaky video?
3D 4K 8K Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Cinema Camera Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography Digital Bolex drones DSLR Editing F55 Film Firmware update GoPro Grading HD HDR IBC LED lenses Lightworks NAB NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sensor Sony SSD technology UHD VFX