The term 'RedShark' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Business League Limited, 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD. Our company registration number is 9578304. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business League Ltd
- Saturday 21 Apr 2018 - (50243) What happens after Moore's Law? It's not what you think!
- Saturday 14 Apr 2018 - (28467) Coveted by top movie makers, this is how Cooke makes their lenses
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (12453) The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is very real indeed!
- Friday 20 Apr 2018 - (8540) Lightworks is so efficient you can edit 8K on a laptop!
- Wednesday 18 Apr 2018 - (8311) Is Resolve 15 now the ultimate "hero suite"?
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (1396) The story of REDCODE: why it’s better now than it’s ever been
- Thursday 26 Apr 2018 - (918) VR in a web browser? It's already happening
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (2673) Some people complain about free software. We take a look at this surprising phenomenon
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (1049) Teradek's new video transmitters offer zero delay transmission over long distances
- Wednesday 25 Apr 2018 - (853) Slow, Stalled and Stuck Media Files? Why FTP is no longer the best solution [sponsored]