The term 'RedShark' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Business League Limited, 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD. Our company registration number is 9578304. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Business League Ltd
- Sunday 11 Nov 2018 - (180731) In Pursuit Of Excellence: The RØDE Microphone Story
- Wednesday 7 Nov 2018 - (8432) The Dell Precision 7730 could be the fastest performing mobile workstation available today
- Monday 12 Nov 2018 - (5635) Samsung Infinity Flex Display: The foldable screens are finally here
- Wednesday 14 Nov 2018 - (4267) Blackmagic Design updates DaVinci Resolve with over 30 new features
- Monday 5 Nov 2018 - (4251) 8K for €8K: Cinemartin's Fran nears release
- Tuesday 20 Nov 2018 - (123) How to achieve high end VFX results on a tight budget
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (855) The 2018 iPad Pro has "laptop humbling performance"
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (981) Revoice Pro 4: a must-have piece of audio software?
- Monday 19 Nov 2018 - (781) The internet has made distribution easier than ever, so where are all the indie movies?
- Sunday 18 Nov 2018 - (1038) The EVA1: We talk cameras with Panasonic