Technology & Computing
03 Dec 2018
Nvidia's brand new Turing powered TITAN RTX "T-REX" GPU is capable of 130 teraflops and has been designed for the most demanding users.Read more...
02 Dec 2018
RedShark Replay: With H.265 only just becoming common in devices, we revisit this article from 2013 as Phil Rhodes explores the background to HEVC/H.265, and explains what makes it so good at compressing video. Read this if you want to know how almost all video - including 4K - will be delivered in the near future.Read more...
30 Nov 2018
Review: We take a look at the 2018 MacBook Pro and try to answer the question of whether this is the mobile Apple workstation that professional users have been craving?Read more...
27 Nov 2018
Here's our rundown of the best 'alternative' software for every type of media use.Read more...
23 Nov 2018
Review: We conclude our comprehensive review of the 2018 iPad Pro with a look at how to extend its functionality with accessories.Read more...
20 Nov 2018
Shoot photographs of scenes so dark that you can't see them clearly with your own eyes? Sounds like almost like a super-power but one which Google is sharing with users of its Pixel phones.Read more...
19 Nov 2018
Review: Our comprehensive assessment of the new iPad Pro continues with a look at the hardware that makes the device tick.Read more...
17 Nov 2018
Review: The iPad Pro is beginning to look like Apple's future computing platform. It's as powerful as 90% of laptops, and we suspect it will continue to grow in features, capabilities. It already renders faster than most MacBook Pros. All it needs now is an accessible file system and support for external drives.Read more...
15 Nov 2018
Bas Goossens reports from the IBC showfloor on the new G-Technology drives that are proving to be even faster than their illustrious predecessors.Read more...
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42778) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12136) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7756) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6933) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4869) If you love electronic music, you'll love this
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (270) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (650) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2901) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2001) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4756) What's it like to own the original ARRI Alexa?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video