Technology & Computing
14 Jan 2019
It is now clear that 2019 is the year in which you will not be able to escape from 8K. Sony's latest addition to its Master Series is a great example of how technology is not only keeping up with increasing resolutions, but excelling at processing them, in realtime.Read more...
11 Jan 2019
Having debuted in last year’s giant The Wall, Samsung is now using its MicroLEDs to build modular and impressively flexible displays.Read more...
09 Jan 2019
Is your workspace cluttered with monitors and their ungainly stands? Samsung's new Space Monitors might help you reclaim your desktopRead more...
08 Jan 2019
This is definitely something you couldn't do with an old CRT television: roll it up and take it home with you. It's here at last, as a productRead more...
07 Jan 2019
NVIDIA has headlined its presence at CES 2019 with the widespread availability of its new graphics technology as plug-in cards and integrated into more than 40 laptop designs. And there's good news for content creators and video editors, too.Read more...
07 Jan 2019
Recent headlines have been full of doom-laden predictions about the future of Apple. More realistically, here is why Apple is most certainly not showing signs of being near the end.Read more...
05 Jan 2019
No sooner have we hit January than the tech news is starting to flood in. This time it's Nokia which is seemingly stealing a march on its rivals to establish its new Nokia 9 PureView smartphone as a device that will be making waves. By RedShark Reporter James RichingsRead more...
04 Jan 2019
In Episode 2 of our podcast, we look at the rapidly expanding field of Live StreamingRead more...
03 Jan 2019
One of the highlights of the outstanding Camerimage Film Festival this year was a presentation about HDR, using unconventional metaphors to drive home the fundamental conceptsRead more...
- Sunday 12 Jan 2020 - (42773) How to understand "Log" or Cine-style recordings
- Sunday 19 Jan 2020 - (12133) Review: The DaVinci Resolve Editor Keyboard really enhances speed and cut flow
- Monday 13 Jan 2020 - (7754) This is revolutionary: The world's first liquid lens lightfield camera
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (6931) Seagate IronWolf NAS: Is it big and fast enough?
- Friday 10 Jan 2020 - (4858) Here are our picks of the best tech at CES 2020
- Wednesday 22 Jan 2020 - (226) Why can't we just have one lens mount?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (617) iRig Pro Duo I/O: A Dual audio interface that fits into your pocket
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (2817) The HP DreamColor Z31x Studio: The perfect budget precision colour grading monitor?
- Tuesday 21 Jan 2020 - (1948) Here's a great example of how you can make a living from low budget filmmaking
- Monday 20 Jan 2020 - (4685) What's it like to own the original ARRI Alexa?
4K 8K AMD Animation Apple Arri Arri Alexa Atomos Audio BBC Blackmagic Blackmagic Design Camcorder camera Cameras Canon CGI Cinematography DJI drones DSLR Editing Film Firmware update GoPro GPU Grading HD HDR Intel iPhone LED lenses Lighting Lightworks NLE Nvidia Opinion panasonic ProRes Raw RED Review Samsung Sony SSD technology UHD VFX video