It's the elephant in the room. You might have the best 8K cameras and infrastructure for making video, but in a production environment that might well involve moving large files to different places in the world quickly and securely, you need a reliable way to do this. Particularly if the material you are dealing with is highly sensitive. Signiant, in a nutshell has a technology stack that makes it faster and safer to send media files anywhere in the world, and achieves it seamlessly. In the video below we spoke to Jon Finegold, chief marketing officer at the company, about its award winning technology.
Speed and safety for big files in transit
- Written by RedShark News Staff
File transfer and movement might not be the most headline grabbing topics, but it is very important. We spoke to file movement experts Signiant about its new Jet system, which allows businesses of all sizes to move files around in the background seamlessly between locations in a highly secure way.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- Secure, intelligent file transfer in a hybrid cloud/multi-cloud world is more important than ever before [sponsored]
- Get some great deals with Gudsen MOZA's Black Friday event [sponsored]
- Red Giant Complete is now available on subscription
- Here's a comprehensive tutorial video for DaVinci Resolve's Cut Page
- This isn't a photograph - it's an amazing render
- Sunday 24 Nov 2019 - (49556) Why can't there just be one, really good, codec?
- Sunday 1 Dec 2019 - (17435) How George Lucas pioneered the use of Digital Video in feature films with the Sony HDW F900
- Tuesday 26 Nov 2019 - (12605) HERO8 Black: GoPro might just have changed the game yet again
- Saturday 30 Nov 2019 - (5675) The HERO8 Black is a little marvel of a camera.
- Saturday 23 Nov 2019 - (5408) NLEs are about to explode
- Friday 6 Dec 2019 - (259) Colour is still incredibly important... even if you are shooting in black & white
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (431) RedShark Connect: Filmmaking on the Move - Holiday Edition!
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (3172) Find out which CPU is best for DaVinci Resolve
- Thursday 5 Dec 2019 - (402) Critically assessing lights is highly complex
- Wednesday 4 Dec 2019 - (1650) The Panasonic AJ-CX4000 shows that the ENG camera is far from dead