It's the elephant in the room. You might have the best 8K cameras and infrastructure for making video, but in a production environment that might well involve moving large files to different places in the world quickly and securely, you need a reliable way to do this. Particularly if the material you are dealing with is highly sensitive. Signiant, in a nutshell has a technology stack that makes it faster and safer to send media files anywhere in the world, and achieves it seamlessly. In the video below we spoke to Jon Finegold, chief marketing officer at the company, about its award winning technology.
Speed and safety for big files in transit
- Written by RedShark News Staff
File transfer and movement might not be the most headline grabbing topics, but it is very important. We spoke to file movement experts Signiant about its new Jet system, which allows businesses of all sizes to move files around in the background seamlessly between locations in a highly secure way.
Latest from RedShark News Staff
- LUMIX DC-S1 - The only camera you need in your bag [sponsored]
- 10 things to look for in a Video Professional's laptop [sponsored]
- Modern stabilisation is a miracle technology inside your camera [sponsored]
- This is a great example of how successful an independent web series can be
- Go pro by submitting your action cam footage as stock [sponsored]
- Saturday 4 Apr 2020 - (17652) How to completely break the rules with colour
- Sunday 29 Mar 2020 - (6870) Things are not good for freelancers now, but there is reason for hope
- Wednesday 1 Apr 2020 - (5276) Tilta's transformative BMPCC 4K/6K display mod is now available
- Friday 3 Apr 2020 - (5177) ATEM Mini Pro: Blackmagic Design brings live multi-cam broadcast abilities to... pretty much everyone
- Monday 30 Mar 2020 - (4306) Intel is building a brain the size of a planet
- Thursday 9 Apr 2020 - (439) XMG unveils monster new Ryzen based laptop
- Wednesday 8 Apr 2020 - (657) Covid-19: This is a watershed moment for the virtual box office
- Wednesday 8 Apr 2020 - (1298) Apple releases ProRes RAW beta for Windows
- Tuesday 7 Apr 2020 - (926) Cooke Optics expands its lens range with new anamorphic and full frame models.
- Tuesday 7 Apr 2020 - (1231) Sony announces $100 million Global Relief Fund to help the creative community